or Connect

Posts by heamae

My 2 year old, intact son, retracted his foreskin today and cause a lot of pain for him self.   At first I didnt know what had happened. He went pee and started to scream and then said his penis hurt. Happened a few more times in an hour so my thought was a bladder infection. I took him into the urgent care where they looked at him, gently pulled back his foreskin and it was all red at the bottom of the head!! My poor boy!!!   The doctor said to gently pull back...
My midwife mention that at about day 11 pp there could be a lot more blood from where the placenta was attached. Could be stress too. Sorry to hear about your brother! Take time to rest!
Anyone else starting to wonder what BC to use?? I have 2 more weeks till my OB 6 week appointment but trying to decide what to do. For personal reasons I dont want to use anything that uses hormones, like the pill. I only want something that will prevent sperm and egg from meeting...   This is our 4th kid and I really dont think I want any more and have been seriously considering getting my tubes tied but at only 25 years old its a little scary to do something so...
My guy took his first bottle at 2.5 weeks and did great! I know a little early but I was stressed and had to get out of the house. I really like the First Years BreastFlow bottles..http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3393698   They didnt have these with my first two and they wouldnt take a bottle...3rd born, we used these and he has never had a problem with a bottle.   Now paci's, Well as hard as I try my kids will not take them!!! I wish they...
Our 4th child arrived on Jan. 4th at 4:14am!!! 8lbs 20 in.   Morning started off with irregular contraction. I was scheduled to come in for an induction and was going to cancel it because I had decided not to go back to school so there was no need for the induction. Well since the contraction were coming just not regular I decided to go in anyways. Thought it would be an all night thing like with my first but my body was ready and after they got the contractions...
I understand the whole not like popular names thing. With our first we fell in love with the name Madison and then found out how popular it is. That always bugged me but we went with it anyways and I am glad. There are a lot of Madison's but she is our 1 only Madison!! I say if you really like the name, dont let its popularity hold you back.
Usually I just lurk but really need to vent right now.   This is my 4th child and I have never gone early with any of them. I was really hoping this one would be different but its not looking that way.   I am due the 5th and I go back to school the 11th!!! I wish I could take the semester off but I only have 2 semesters till I am finished and if I dont take these classes now they are not offered again till next winter!!   So I have been talking to my OB about...
I have tried most of them with no success. Found out today I am only 1cm and baby is still pretty high. If I knew where to get some EPO I think I would give that a try. I am hoping to be induced the 3rd but unless I show some progress when I go back Thursday thats not going to happen.
38 weeks today and havent gotten a lot of comments but a lot of people staring at me and I feel huge. The other day I had a big sweater on at my friends house and her mom was looking at my belly and started saying something about how big the baby was and I took my sweater off and she was like "oh my gosh, your so huge!!!" It was mean but knowing her I was having fun with it and cracking up, then she was like when are you do..."three weeks" She thought I still had 3...
This is my 4th and you would think I would know what they feel like but I swear for like the last week or two I have been so crampy but they eventually go away and dont seem to be progressing. This morning, before I got out of bed they were every 3 min for almost an hour. Got the oldest ready for school and they went away. I was sure we were going to L&D today. I still feel out of sorts but nothing timeable. I really want this baby out early but have never gone early...