or Connect

Posts by shalom

a little salty, and very buttery...hmmm
How many of you have gone this route? I'm talking a very small loan here- like $2,000 or so.... Anyone actually written and received a grant for a WAHM business? Thanks for the input!
Cheapest!
woah- where did you get it/ is there anymore left???
Thanks for the link to that thread- exactly what I was looking for. I'm not planning on making diapers, but again, it seems like there is so much similarity in so many wahm products (just by the nature of the products) that I can't imagine coming up with anything, no matter how much testing was involved, that didn't resemble another product in some way. It is such a tight-knit community that I would feel weird or guilty or suspicious or shy, or *something* unless it was...
Really stuck on how to word this obviously.... just a philosophical/technical/ethical debate....but it seems to be such a grey area, especially with a product where the design possibilities are somewhat finite.... If your design is just slightly different from another (fabrics/colors, etc?) is it then fine to market your product (morally I mean, not legally)? When it is impossible to make a truly unique product, where is the line drawn between "copying" and just...
Really stuck on how to word this obviously.... just a philosophical/technical/ethical debate....but it seems to be such a grey area, especially with a product where the design possibilities are somewhat finite.... If you just change one or two aspects of a design (fabrics/colors, etc?) is it then fine to market your product (morally I mean, not legally)? When it is impossible to make a truly unique product, where is the line drawn between "copying" and just inevitable...
need fitteds!!! do I buy more mediums or up to larges??? WWYD?
Any hope of getting some any time soon? I'm so out of the loop as far as stocking/stalking goes
I haven't bought diapers in months and am soooo out of the loop! We need dipes! What can I actually buy these days? Help!