or Connect

Posts by Veronique

I have 2 and sometimes I'm at my wits end, as well. I'd suggest getting a sitter for at least your 2 older ones. If you don't want to leave your baby, you can take him with you for a bit. It might make it easier if you are with just one kid instead of all of them. The bottom line is you need someone to help you.
LeslieB what kind of New Native Carrier did you use in the heat? I was looking at their webiste and the product looks great. Just want to find one to wear here in the heat as well. thanks
Quirky My baby is almost 3 months old and weighs around 12 pounds. I just want to be able to carry her around everywhere i go because I also have a 3 yr. old. I"d like something comfortable and light because I live in a tropical climate. Also something easy to use. thank you. My friend from vancouver will be coming on jan. 4th, so I don't know if there's enough time to order something (?)
I live in Mexico and have not been able to find a sling in the area where I live. I only see those kangaroo carriers which I don't want. Anyways, I've never had a sling or wrap or anything like that, but have a friend coming to town from Vancouver, BC and I'd like for her to buy me a sling. However, I don't know where or what kind or how much they cost. Can anyone from Vancouver direct me to a store that I can send my friend to? Can you tell me your favorite sling?...
I wish I had the guts to speak my mind. Good on ya! I'm sure the teacher learned a little about himself from you and it was good for him to hear it.
Quote: Maybe she's one of very few kids for him to play with? Actually there's a ton of kids around. And there are a few kids who he gets along really well with. But he seems to gravitate towards her...or others like her. I hope we don't have problems with him when he begins dating and always picking 'the wrong girl'. But then again, I'm just getting WAAAAY ahead of myself. I just remember as a 20something and dating 'bad boys' and my parents would...
We live in a townhouse with a common play area in a courtyard. So, my son will often play with the other kids who live in my area. Our neighbor is a 4 and a half year old girl (Julie), and she and my son (age 3) often play together. They also attend the same school. However, whenever I see them interacting I notice that Julie is often 'bossy' and manipulative towards my son. For example I tell my son, 'Honey, it's time to come in for supper." So, my son says, "Ok,...
People are always asking me, "Do you have enough milk?" And these same women are the ones who claim they had to start forumula coz they didn't have enough milk for their newborn. Yeah, I got milk!
I had a 2nd c.section on sept. 25th. I'm still feeling tenderness in the area above my scar. I'm also having pretty heavy discharge and it's not a yeast infection. I'd like to ask all you c-section mommies about how you are feeling 3 months after your surgery. What does your scar look like? Is it itchy? Tender? Red? Is sex comfortable or painful? Please let me know coz I wanna know how normal I am. thanks!
I'm 35 now and was looking at some photos of myself taken from just a few short years ago. And the thing is, I look totally different! I look old now! What and when did this happen? I just had my second child and maybe am having a few issues regarding my appearance. I dunno. Now when I look in the mirror I just see myself older. I have gray hairs and wrinkles. I used to be one of those women who people would say, 'Wow! You look so young!" No one has said that to me...