or Connect

Posts by lrlittle

We are SW near 290/71 and just getting started in homeschooling groups. My oldest will be five in January. PM me and I can tell you what I know of.
DS1 was 12 months. DS2 was 5 months, total bummer for me. DS2 is a much "better" sleeper though, so I try not to complain.
pm'ing you...
pm-ing you now.
sorry i don't have any ideas, but are you on the austined yahoo group? if you put this post there i feel sure you'd get some ideas from mamas. good luck!
I don't think there is one. I know someone that ended up traveling to Denton last summer for a successful vaginal breech birth because there was no one in Austin. There are homebirth midwives though. I can try to get the OB's contact info if you're interested.
I got the 30 minute Vegan, too...so much I'm excited to try in there!
He's pretty hardcore and way more health conscious than I'd be on vacation, but your post reminded me of Dr. Fuhrman's trip to Italy. Also a restaurant rec at the end... http://www.diseaseproof.com/archives...-in-italy.html
Whatever YOU feel like doing or not doing is what's "reasonable". You might remind him that there's much more than just physical recovery going on. Your whole life has changed, physically, emotionally, hormonally, and in every other way. There's a brand new PERSON in your home! You will have a new *normal*. Gosh I have lots more to say but I'll leave it at that. Good luck, mama!
Another no. It's horrible. It's actually illegal to do in some places. England, I think?