or Connect

Posts by Queen of my Castle

lol, pinkmilk. I still feel 'ahead'. I'm sure of my dates, so that's not it. I dunno. Just different. Must my my age!
I am not a 'UCer' by definition, but I am very attracted to it. I have a much-loved midwife who really respects and understands my need for hands-off and control. I have had one unintended uc which was awesome but to be very honest, I love the party! While I would love to do it again, planned,I love having my women and family around me. Do you UP as well or just UC? Have you had mw's before or is there a reason you'll be interviewing them later?
Always! Since 13 weeks at least. But now they're upping in intensity and frequency. I have an irritable uterus too, this is my 5th baby and i'm well used to it by now. They basically mimic labour for me and later in pregnancy I just feel like I'm in labour all the time. The only true sign I have is 'blood'. I will have them steadily and regularly for hours at a time. But I've never been concerned of going early. And I do have super short labours. I haven't recognized...
I've been having a tough time too. (Irritable uterus here too!) Dh and I have been going through a rough period, our weather has demanded so much of him because of the type of work he does, it's caused the kids to be off from school extra long and often stranded us in a too-small house. After working overtime for dh there's nothing left for us, and we're both stressed from a lawsuit that's been dragging out for almost 2 years. I'm battling SAD/mild depression and not...
This is my 5th and I'm a tll slender healthy woman and I ALWAYS gain a lot of weight. Like Mommy Kahdib, its not hard to lose it over time after. I eat week and am active do I honestly don't worry. In fact, my MW doesn't Weigh me at all, her practice believes that weight gain isn't a good indicator of health, that healthy size is assessed other ways. I even try to enjoy it- I love to eat and take great pleasure in my food cravings, and I try to really embrace my curves...
Surprise! And it's our 3RD surprise! You'd think we'd have figured this out by now.    My kids are roughly 2 years apart. I had decided that if we chose to go for 'another', I wanted a fall baby, and i wanted to plan and try for it. I find my surprise pregnancies take a generous amount of time to emotionally prepare for- the child is wanted but I just wasn't quite ready! So I'm thankful for a 3-year spacing this time, but I just don't know what it is about July!...
Looking for some input from those who have...a few kids already! What changed as you had more than, 3, 4 children?   I'm on pregnancy and baby #5, and I'm just finding things....different this time! I realize that yes, maybe my body is different than with my first, and of course, I'm older. But I still feel young at 32, I'm healthy, eat very well, care for myself and pregnancy is usually a time of glowing health for me! I don't have many complaints, really, but I'm just...
No name.  Not much of a 'shor list' either.  Our 3rd baby was named 2 weeks after he was born, and it was my fil who finally put his foot down.  I hated not knowing what to call him! I like to have a list of names we both like, then chose after the baby is born. So far, (just like the last time) that isn't going so well.  My husband is also uncooperative.  It's so frusterating. He quickly vetoes my suggestions, and his suggestions are 'not' real names- as in, their...
Funny, with my 3rd pregnancy I got soooo many.  I had an 'irritable uterus', anything would cause them.  My mw suggested drinking 1 or more large cups of strong RRL to 'replace' the work my BH were doing, so I did that and it helped.  I found unless I had the tea first thing in the morning they would come with unbearable frequency.  And by this stage of pregnancy they were/are so strong- they stop you, make you pause, wrap around your back and pull up on your pelvic...
We love unusual or uncommon names! There's a couple I love for boys, but just...can't...do..it...even though they're 'real' names!  And no, we're not sadistic or obsessed with death or pain or the devil, lol.   Hellar Payne Diablo