or Connect

Posts by Jodie

Silas is doing well. He is starting to mellow out a bit more each day. Nursing has gotten better, the blisters that were on my nipples are gone. The wonderful leaking has begun. Baby would rather sleep on me than in the bed by himself, can't blame him. He is getting bigger, don't know how much he weighs now but he's gotten a little thigh where there once was a stick.lol I am doing better, its amazing what catching up on sleep will do for you. Bleeding is minimal...
Welcome Luna, wonderful story.:)
Our new guy Silas was born on July11. We ended up transfering to the hospital but it worked out ok. He is our smallest at 7lbs 13oz and 19 and 3/4 inches. We are home, milk is in, he is on the bili light bed and I am getting some rest and working on his latch(my poor nipples).   My appitite is pretty poor so I'm just nibbling here and there, hoping this will change soon. All is pretty well. Can't wait to add his birth story soon, and pics.
Congrats!:) Sucks he has to be in hospital for 2 days. Hopefully they will go by fast for you and him.
Congratulations, she is beautiful.:)
Congratulations!:)
Yay! Congrats! Welcome baby Hadley.:)
Congratulations! :)
There is one more night for the full moon!
I've been getting more frequent braxton hicks.:) That's about all that's different. We are having a good day just hanging out. Went for a walk this morning before it got too hot. The house is fairly clean and baby stuff is ready.   Hopefully it won't rain tonight, we got sparklers for the kids and they are really looking forward to it. Would love to spend time outside its just too dang hot!   I'm excited this baby can come any day now.:D