or Connect

Posts by noodle4u

gee and here I was feeling bad for charging $40cnd for 7pm to 9:30am for an infant. Who I was up with, and rocked back to sleep despite mothers repeated instructions to let him cio Do people really pay that much for overnights?
ooh, I got watery eyes and goosebumps! This one time, a few years ago. My kitty died . A few weeks later I was asleep, and I felt a cat on my chest(just like my kitty used to do), so I start to pet her, dreaming that its my Sweetheart.The cat Im petting had long hair, just like my Sweetheart used to have. The cat Im petting is purring and kneading my chest, just like my Sweetheart used to do. I eventually realise two things, well actually three. 1-Im no longer...
:LOL I can sympathise, the other night I foolishly bought a coke at wendy's on the way home at 11pm I did some aerobics, some push-ups, some crunches, I danced, I did yoga, I ate, I drank a ton of water to flush my system. Then I went nd layed in the dark, I figure being awake in the dark was healthier than awake and bouncing around in front of the tv lol so how did it go, did ya sleep?
I didnt vote. I dont want to sound like I go out of my way killing insects. I kill earwigs in the house, wasps that hover in the doorway, recluse/hobo spiders(inside or out), some spiders in the house. I let the jumping spiders stay, they grow really big in the house, and it makes me wonder what insects they are getting fat on . There was some 'mommy' long legs(not daddy long legs, but some other long legged spider that dd named) in the washroom, that I...
Ive heard putting vinegar on food is a mostly ontarian thing, but I mostly only know ontarians so that limits my experience lol
okay and more my neighbour was going to syphan some gas out of the lawn mower, he picked up a short section of hose, didnt bother shaking it or anything, put it in the tank, stuck the other end in his mouth and sucked hard. He ended up with a mouthful of earwigs, as someone which an earwig phobia, this had me wretching! EWWWWWWWWWWW :barf once when I had a bleeding nose as a kid while I was sleeping, I woke up, went downstairs, sorta choked and gagged, and hacked...
okay I have more- In HS we had to come with a project, at the time I had a rabbit that I discovered with a cutarebra(a big maggot) in its neck, so I had someone take pic if the maggot, of me pulling it out, of the puss, and then of me peroxiding it lolit was sick. The maggot was about 1.5" long and thick, like .5 of an inch, and it reeked, and was just ick. Most of the class, including the teacher was horrified lol. I once read in a teen magazine of most...
well this thread is something else I have a few gross stories. Only one involes a zit though. It was my very first zit........ I was at this horse show, and under my nose I was growing the worlds largest zit, I didnt know you could pop them : so it grew and grew and grew and grew some more. So anyway, at the horse show, Im talking to a friend and it starts to itch. I didnt really want to touch it, but it was itchy. So I give it a little rub. Im still talking,...
omg how utterly terrifying to be that woman/girl