or Connect

Posts by noodle4u

I have a on-line friend, whom Ive seen around the horse world. Last month she took a nasty spill off of her horse and fractured/broke three vertebra, she is now in a halo Naturally she is pretty depressed, what seems to be upsetting her the most is that 1.nobody seems to get what its like wearing it, and the fact that she is done with riding 2. none of the Drs. or nurses seem to have experience with halos, she has managed to convince them to adjust it, because it...
as a dog person you'd think she could distinguos(sp?) and recognise different dogs barking. I know which bark belongs to which house around here. There has been two new ones just this past week. One of which barked ALL DAY(poor thing), and I havnt heard it since.
I didnt realise there was books on how to be submisive, that is just wierd. And the one about being child-like to your husband, ee-ghads. But I know people who are like that. I wonder if they read the book, Im going to have to ask them lol. I have no new advice, because all the advice here is great. I would probally stay friends with the woman, as long as my children were okay, but I know I would find myself egging on the husband ...
Why would someone steal implants? thats just wierd
Paquerette- that was one funky dream I had a very disturbing dream the other night- I was at my old house, and the neighbours were having a party. Bonfire, drinking, kids running around. Well the neighbours children wanted to go in the house and get something, but there was this creepy guy and his teen son standing by the door. So they called me over to get whatever it was they wanted. I followed the hose, from the kids and was just passing the creepy dudes,...
I voted yes to everything but the TV : Im also surprised that nothing is at 100% like CIO for instance. Some of the stuff like BF, and baby wearing I undersatand. But I assumed all mothering mothers were anti-cio. Learn something everyday. definately a cool poll, Ive always wondered about this stuff
I read about study done on cadeavers pelvis' stating that the average woman can birth a 14lb baby . Thats the only part of the study I remember. I naturally birthed a 9lb babe, I think her head was 14 3/4", she was facing to the right-but not right at my hip,sorta the space between hip and belly button (like I was when I was born,though I was 6lb). Im 5'4", no hips. Her head was fine, but those big ole Irish farmer shoulders she inheritated from her sd did a bit...
crazyred- maybe you could get a free dog house off of freecycle or something and stick it out there? Is it one of those pot growing houses? no one lives there, dog chained up out back 24/7? to the people who said call the police- I never thought of that , next time. But I didnt fall down or anything, Ive been around horses since I was a 90lb weakling so I barely even shifted. Its happened about a month ago, so I cant call them now. I did call the humane society...
Id be very interested in hearing how you bring these up with your child, what you say, and what your answers to any questions are : :LOL
You look fantastic! I think every woman who has thought about it, should just do it! It feels GREAT!!!!! Im growing out and am at about 1"long now, sometimes I want to re-shave because I have hit a poofy stage, and my hair just wont seem to lay down. My daughter on the other hand has had her hair grow in laying down. She looks like jeffy in the family circus.