or Connect

Posts by spirit

[QUOTE] Try reading "The complete idiots guide to being vegetarian",no insult intended honest QUOTE] None taken, I like the Idiots Guides. LOL I didn't know there was one for vegetarians but I should have guessed there seems to be one for EVERYTHING. I will check it out for sure. Thanks!!! Spirit
I have been telling myself for years that I need to swtich to a vegetarian diet. I don't think I could go to vegan not to begin with anyway. I will need to make this change slowly as I intend to make it a family change. There are several reasons I want to make the change. Health, environment and faith. I won't bore you they why's. What I need to know is how do you begin? Do you just cut out meats "cold turkey" so to speak or did you make a gradual change? Another...
Blessed Be~ I finally found a board with pagan mommies. It will be nice to be able to be myself without fear of having my panties go up in flames. LOL I've been reading through the posts and enjoying each of them. I am trying to decide what to do to celebrate the upcoming holiday. Any suggestions for a solitary practitioner? I am not in the closet but I am the only one in the family who follows this path. My DH is an atheist. My DD is just beginning to show an...
After much research and many phone calls I found a dentist who accepts my insurance and will see my 21 month old. From my research I believe what my son has is Dental Caries. I am happy to finally have an appointment and leave the house thinking I will finally be relieved after this visit to the dentist. Boy was I WRONG!! The first thing I get is a clucking tongue and the announcement that my childs teeth are a mess and that I need to wean him IMMEDIATELY!! Preferable cold...