or Connect

Posts by Bimmergal2005

My dad was diagnosed with lung cancer when he lived in Florida and I was (and still am) in Alaska. Fortunately, I was able to go down there to move him and my mother back to Ohio to be closer to family. It's very difficult, I understand what you are probably going through. I felt very guilty, even though I knew I shouldn't. I married a Coast Guardsman, we move around, but I still felt like I should have been nearby. He passed away this past June and now I worry a...
I recommend California Baby. I can't find it locally either, but drugstore.com carries it. Also Tree City Diapers (I just ordered some today from there with a few other items I needed). I've heard that Target carries CB products, but there's not Target where I live.
I have a couple dozen mason jars that I got from posting on freecycle!
I use cloth diapers 95% of the time...prefolds and bswws...for my 26 month and 3 month old sons. The rest of the time, when we're travelling or under some of my son's slimmer pants, we've been using Pampers. I tried Seventh Generation diapers and found them to be ill-fitting and leaky. They also kept my infant son too moist "down there" and his skin was irritated. We are getting ready to transfer from Alaska to Indiana. While in-transit, we'll be staying with my...
Holden Caulfied from The Catcher in the Rye! So much so that I named my first son Holden.
Quote: Originally Posted by mamalisa Really? I think the OC ladies show so much more class. They don't act like it's about who you know and who knows you as much. They are just living their lives. The NY women (and Simon) all seem like posers, except The Countess. I only heard her say that she was Mrs. Whatever to "the help". I'm not that kind of person, but I can sort of understand it. Ramona is super crazy. By bag ladies, I meant...
I love the show, too. I might even like the NYC one better than OC. Haven't totally decided yet, but it's probably because I daydream about living in NYC. Anyway, if you ask me, the NY ladies make the OC ones look like bag ladies. I also like Luann the best, but was really turned off by her demand to be addressed as the Countess to "the help".
I had NO idea that Johnny Lee Miller (Eli) was the same guy who played Sickboy in Trainspotting!! I thought he was soooooo cute! And he still is! ::
This may not be helpful at all, but my husband and his friends all trade hard drives and download each others' music. We've got something like 15000 songs so far. It really gives us insight into our friends' tastes and can get pretty interesting.
Quote: Originally Posted by delphine I guess now we'll have to see if they pick up the show next season, as that was the season finale, right? I hope so, too. But it seems like it just started and it was already the finale?