or Connect

Posts by peacefulmom

thanks that did help..at times I feel like " how will this work" but it will ....my kids are 3, 4, and 7. my daughter is 7.......thanks for taking the time to help
I have been single now for 4 years, I was married to a man and had our children...realized alot, and now I have told the women I have been in love with for 16 years how I feel, she feels the same..it is amazing and I am blessed. I came out to my daughter a while ago, my boys are too young to understand. My daughter is protective and doesnt want me to date anyone, but I want this amazing women to be a part of us, with a lot of respect to my kids. How do I do this, right...
I have the same issues..It is hard to know where to go to meet women....I wont do the bar thing...no money...and starts too late hahaha.....craigs list worries me here bc there are a lot of creepies who lie...but good luck to you and me and all others excited to meet others...
thankyou again for the advice, most of you were very kind and understanding, just what we head here for.....I am going to take my children to classes and take the bull by the horns, I will do my own research and help keep them safe...I really did explain it how it went down, some posts were saying I could have just been emotional, but he is disrespectful, and cruel to me when I try to talk to him about our children...and I know they are OUR children...he is a very part...
yes you really got that right, he is very immature and that terrifies me..I asked him why he felt the need to show them he said he wanted to show the kids his knifes and guns so they could see how cool they are since he doesnt see the kids that much...WHAT???? I just dont know, any suggestions on what to tell kids, I asked ex to tell me prior to taking our kids hunting, he said he would tell me the day after.....he just sucks...when we were married he was very peaceful and...
I did I called him and he said that he keeps the bullets seperate. I tried to tell him my fears, he laughed at me and said he was going to raise his kids around guns " so they wont be stupid" ....I just am so very afraid, I know there is nothing I can do , I am just glad my dd told me so I can keep lines of communication open with my kids....it really terrifies me I have to admit.....
hello all I really need you all here. My ex and I have been divorced for 3 yeard now, the kids are with him very little, every other weekend for a few hours sat and sun, but overnights are to start in a few month ( a whole other issue) ANYWAy, ex and his new wife have guns in the home.. Today my dd 7 came home to tell me ex let ds 4 and ds 3 and dd hold a real gun....ex started hunting birds, so he has rifles ( what a man huh). He plans on teaching our kids "gun respect"...
YES I am not alone I tried to date a few times, and felt to connection and was pretty sure I didnt want to. I am not wanting to be alone forever, but I am never really alone now, with my 3 babes In my mind I keep telling myself I am wanting a relationship..but then I realize I just have to stop watching John Cusack movies hahahahah...I am really happy being single right now.
robinchap1...soo funny..thank you for the laugh out loud..I keep wondering why I am so upset ..I cant shake these wierd feelings...and the ideas that people are saying crap like well at least now you can be happy and this time you picked a good one...things that I am imagining are being said at this wedding....whatever, not the best ego boost to one already damaged..but whatever, yes my other 2 sons 2 and 3, after my 3 year old was diagnosed with ADHD and OCD, he thought...
yes I agree he is not bringing my DD home its his parents who are EVIL..thank you for the replys it is hard 2dAY BUT i TOOK MY OTHER 2 BABES that were not invited ( his too ) on a movie and game date....it was fun...thanks again..