or Connect

Posts by babsbob

Quote: Originally Posted by xekomaya -try not to let the TV do ALL the parenting for the next 9 months That's a good one! I'm sure the TV will definately come in handy though!!! lightheartedmom - could have written your post except we did decide to try this month. We have a lot in common. Seems like we all have a lot of the same goals. I would love to do prenatal yoga. I have a Yoga DVD but I'll have to look for a prenatal yoga DVD. That...
Quote: Originally Posted by AmBam I'm just so excited! I'm excited for the pregnancy and the baby belly! I keep imagining my labor and delivery. The sweet smell of a newborn! (I wish I could bottle it!) I think of holding a brand new slippery little being, the nursing, the cuddles, the teeny tiny toes! AHHHH!!! I just can't wait! I know! Me neither!!! I keep thinking of the sweet little bean growing in my belly and how nice it will be to bring...
EDD: 10/4/10 Name: Beth Age: 37 Location: Denver, CO How long it took to you to get your BFP: We just decided on New Years to go for it - so just 1 cycle! I'm still amazed. What number child is this for you: #3 Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): DH of 7 years, DD (almost 5) and DS (almost 3) Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): I don't know but plan to find out so I can help prepare my other kiddos and make it more real for them....
I have been thinking about this a lot during my 2ww so I thought it would be fun to share our thoughts on what we want to do different/better this time around or if it's your first - then what your plans or expectations are. This is #3 for me and I really want to be super healthy and happy this time and enjoy every minute since it's probably my last. During my previous pregnancies, although they were healthy, my BP did get kind of high with one and my blood sugar got a...
That would be super cool but I don't know if I can go 6 days late! DD was 3 weeks early and DS was one day early so maybe I'll be a few days later this time??? We'll have to see who wins the prize!!!
Yay October!!!!!! So I had a faint positive at 10dpo and 11 dpo on a $store test. But DH wasn't convinced since it was only a $. So I have my + Digi that I took this am sitting out on the counter to greet him when he gets up. I'm so happy to be having an October baby! My EDD is Oct 4.
I've been having lots of symptoms which is weird since it's so early! My breasts are sore, I get hungry really fast and craving pizza. I ate pizza 4 times this week. I have had a little bit of queasiness and fatigue. I also have occasional cramps and twinges and just feel "full" in my uterus. I hope that means he/she's a stickly little bean.
Oh MoOnFiRe I'm so sorry! That totally sucks. It's kinda scary to test so soon and then have that happen. I couldn't find the "hugs" icon - but I'm sending hugs your way.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lyndzies Thanks, lovlies! LZP - EDD is 10/4/10. Still waiting for the mods to open the October DDC (PMed them earlier). October is my FAVORITE month, so this works out perfectly. SQUEE!!!!! This is too weird - I just got my BFP at 10 dpo, my EDD is also 10/4 and October is also my favorite month! I love Halloween and good things always happen to me in October (and January too I guess ) Very funny -...
Congratulations Lyndzies!!!!!! Me too!!! I will be joining you in the DDC!!!! The line was very faint still so I didn't take a picture.