or Connect

Posts by babsbob

I didn't test today!!! But only because I didn't get them in the mail yet. That was actually a good strategy. I almost bought some tests at the grocery today and but thought I would have some in my mailbox when I got home so I didn't want to waste any money on extra tests. Oh well. This waiting is making me stronger. I did have a weird, completely irrational fit this morning about a parking spot and then started crying. Then I was starving again at 10 am and craving...
Well, if he's doing it just for fun, then I would make him think that whispering is the most fun thing in the world! When my kids are being loud and screaming/singing at the top of their voice and I can't take it - like in the car - I just start whispering and they have to be quiet to hear me. Then I make a game of whispering or whisper singing to engage them. I also ask them to go to their room or downstairs if they want to play music, musical instruments if it...
I work with my kids a lot on expressing their feelings, needs, and desires in a calm and polite manner. When they are fighting and grabbing each other's toys I get down with them and walk them through how to ask nicely for their toy back, etc... Another example: When my DD was telling me she didn't like her friend "B" anymore and why, I encourage her to just tell "B" how she felt or what she didn't like and ask her to not do it anymore. I'm pretty sure she didn't (They...
Well, things always work out if you stay positive. DH and I both had really great good-paying jobs when we got pregnant with #2 and then we both got laid off within a month of each other when I was 6-7 months pregnant! Well they closed my office - but luckily my company let me work from home until after I gave birth and my maternity leave was over. I didn't know they were going to do that when they gave me the bad news so I was really grateful. DH found a much better...
I had BCBS three years ago here in Colorado and I was reimbursed at the out-of-network rate. I don't know if they have changed their policy. As long as you are allowed to have a midwife as a provider it is considered out-of-network and they should reimburse. Have you filed your claim already or did you just call to ask? ETA: Keep in mind that my midwife billed the insurance for everything but the "birth" since insurance doesn't cover "homebirth".
Quote: Originally Posted by Tara2 basbob- have fun testing! BTW do we even get mail today? Being MLK day? Oh duh! I forgot about the holiday. Thanks for that reminder! It's better this way since the later I wait the better. Tara2 - I'm sorry you are so confused. I don't know enough about charting to offer any advice. You're still above your cover line though - that's good right?I hope you figure it out what's going on.
I hope I get my tests today - I can't wait to test!!! I am experiencing many symtoms - stronger or different than the ones I made up last time I thought I was pregnant. I get hungry really fast, I am gassy and have heartburn, a little queasy on and off, tired and having trouble sleeping, I got a little light headed yesterday and had these freaky cramps - the kind way down below I usually get on my heaviest AF, and my bbs have been sore/tender since yesterday. I'm 8...
Name: Babsbob Date: January 17th, 2010 Where are you in your cycle: 7 dpo Symptoms if they apply: Ugh! Bloated, gassy, I get hungry quickly, today I got really light headed in the grocery store and I'm having cramps. Not pre-AF kind of cramps but the cramps way down below I get when I have a really heavy AF day. When are you thinking of testing: On Friday if I can wait that long. Thoughts: I'm trying not to read too much into every little symptom because I'm afraid...
Congratulaions Prettyuglybefore!!!!! I love it when somebody gets a BFP!!!!!!
I don't know. The last couple of mornings I have trouble sleeping after about 4am. I doze a little bit but don't feel like I'm actually sleeping and I finally got up at 6am yesterday but tried to sleep later today. I'd like to think it is an early sign but who knows. I'll let you know next week!