or Connect

Posts by MommyKlein

I've been using shea butter this time around and my belly or anywhere on my body for that matter hasn't itched yet this dry winter.  
Yay for finding out its a girl! 
Cathy, my husband is a diabetic too and is just really getting started on the paleo diet. His blood sugars are much more stable now. Especially if he doesn't have carbs.  I love not eating all those carbs anymore.  Everything else tastes so much better than it used too.  :)
For snacks I've been having lots of fresh cut veggies and I cheat and eat it with a dill dip sour cream that I make at home.  So yummy.  If Im craving something sweet I will have an apple or two with nut butter.  When my MS was really bad from 6 wk to 12 wk  I could only eat protein bars.  
Hi all!  We live a paleo lifestyle as well and this is my first pregnancy living like this.  What has everyone's weight gain been like?  I usually gain a ton of weight and so far at almost 17 weeks I have only gained 2 lbs.  I eat when Im hungry but there just isn't that bad food in the house for me to eat anymore.  Lots of veggies to eat and an occasional piece of fruit.  :)  
I turned 32 in October and this is baby #7 for us.  :)  I absolutely LOVE having a big family.  Now to convince the hubby that we should have #8 at some point is going to be tricky.  Kill him with my kindness right?!  :)
I feel so much better reading this thread.  I normally go from 130 to almost 200 when my babies are born.  With my last pregnancy I planned on having a homebirth so my midwife said that I should really watch what I eat so that the baby wont be so big and that I wont gain as much weight.  I still went over 180.  This time around my diet has completely changed and Im only eating whole foods and nothing starchy as it causes so much inflammation in my muscles. I will be 17...
The brand of my supplements is Standard Process.  Its a whole food supplement brand.  I take a multi, iron, folic acid b12, cataplex b, prolamine iodine, magnesium lactate, calcium lactate, cod liver oil, vit d and a probiotic.  The magnesium and calcium I take at bed time.  I haven't felt this good probably in my whole life.  Im eating super healthy and taking my supplements every day.  I finally have energy and my weight has been great.  :)
MommyKlein- Amber July 27th Team Green!
Shortly after we found out we were expecting we moved to the country and I have limited internet so Im finally making my way back to Mothering.com. Anyways, my name is Amber and Im expecting baby #7. Im due July 27th. I have 6 children from the ages of 14-2.  Im planning on having a homebirth and it will be my 2nd one that I've had.  I don't think we're going to find out what we're having until the baby is born.  I can't wait to get to know everyone!