or Connect

Posts by Alathia

Hi, I'm a little new to these boards! *waves* My son is almost 16 months, and we are at 4 nursing sessions a day. He has a severe dairy allergy, and until he was 13 months old he also had a soy allergy. We are also avoiding all peanuts and tree nuts until he is 3 because of his other severe allergies. My question is, how do I make sure he gets enough calcium? Right now, he drinks about 6-8 oz of rice milk a day, and I make sure he has at least one snack of...
Quote: Originally Posted by Jaydens_mom Alathia ; AWW!! i hope you don't mind but i took a look at your professional maternity photos, IM SOOOOO JEALOUS! I always wanted to have those done, but i never had the money.. or the guy Btw you probably hear this lots, but he looks JUST like you. SOOO cute and what an adorable bubble bath pic too! aww thanks! we had a really good time at the maternity shoot, I'm glad we did it. my son looks at...
Quote: Originally Posted by AEZMama We were on page 3!: Alathia-I think it might be a stage b/c Andrew was uber clingy with me for a while. I couldn't put him down...and I'm a SAHM! Now, he doesn't sleep much at night so he naps during the day a bit more. I do have to lay down with him until he falls asleep, too. thanks AEZmama! It's nice to know I'm not the only mama here going through this. I have to lay down with him for naps...
Hi! I know I only pop into this forum every few months (when I can come up for breath). My kidlet is doing very well. He had his 15 month appt last week and seems in fine form. Whoever said their child was having the verbal explosion -- going on in our household as well! Signing, english, and speaking vietnamese has increased dramatically in the last 3 months! I have a question -- we're going through some hellacious separation anxiety. I started back at school...
awww look at all the sweet kidlets! Here is mine: www.totsites.com/tot/seamonkey the password is: banana
Hi! I'm coming out of lurkdome, because my son was born 04/28 and falls into this category. He's a great kid, but I have some questions about eating and sleeping to see if he's like other kids. 1. We are still nursing, and we nurse 4 times a day, and we are still nursing about 3 times during the night. We were down to only one night nursing, but ever since I started back at school, he's been waking up more at night and the only thing to calm him down is me...