or Connect

Posts by HeatherSanders

I used 48 Hour Print for my biz cards and love how they turned out. Mine are two-sided (with my services on the back), but of course you can select one-sided. They are reasonably priced and come out looking professional. You upload your own design in one of several different formats. Not knowledgeable about the other question, sorry.
I have removed the thread entitled "Trademarks". Please understand that discussion of issues regarding trademark, copyright, etc... are absolutely reasonable subjects to discuss on the WAHM Well. However, when the discussion involves two member, it leads to arguments - which are disallowed and inappropriate for any forum at MDC. Disputes of this nature are best handled in professional, information-based emails or even a phone call, but certainly not for an...
Quote: Originally Posted by neveryoumindthere it's hard to get answers on this part of the boards ..there's not as much traffic so i posted in TAO b4 but it got pulled and all the posts died down.. I understand your frustration with having your post pulled from TAO, however the moderators have to keep the topics aligned with the appropriate forums and this is the perfect forum for WAHM businesses. You can certainly bump any threads up here...
Kristine is right. I've asked to have a letter sent out at the point of purchase to make this process easier. I'll ask again. Thank you Kristine. :
Oooh! I like Gourmet Your Way
I'm currently doing a web design for a Gourmet-to-Go company in Fort Worth, Texas and I literally drool as I fill in their Weekly Menus. Do you do one person/family at a time or do you cook large portions at home and divvy them up? This sounds lovely - how close to Huntsville, TX are you? I don't like Dine-n-Dash b/c it sounds too much like fast food. I would think you would want to capitalize on the fact that they are getting a FRESH, HOMECOOKED meal. Kiss...
Quote: Originally Posted by art4babies oh.... been there, done that....
Quote: Originally Posted by art4babies I use natural light from my dining room window - no direct light. I often need to lighten it up with Photoshop, but I like the natural look that casts a bit of a shadow. I place a white sheet on the floor and place the item on top of that, after which I "remove" the background (sheet) with the eraser tool. I also use a tripod to make sure it is sharp even if the light is low, and I can just adjust the "levels" later...
Quote: Originally Posted by Sheal I'll tell you this, don't rush it. The cool stuff is indeed cool but don't rush through the "boring" basics. It can put you up to difficulties later. AMEN!
Welcome pumpkin. Glad to have ya here.