or Connect

Posts by momtoNatalee

Quote: Originally Posted by Lunaria Hi again I'm glad you are doing well, keep us posted ok? So far I've had no symptoms of pre-e but I won't feel safe until I'm past 32 weeks. Oh, and I'm not an expert on salt:P But my midwife wanted to make sure I got the kind that is moist and greyish color. If it's dry and white it's still processed. I don't like having to grind my salt but it sure does taste better. Jenny Ok! Thanks for the advice on...
25 lbs here at 27 weeks.
Thank you! So far so good! My bp has been just fine. I have not been following the brewer's diet, just trying to eat a well balanced diet, no processed/chemical food. I have added more dairy and try to eat a lot protien etc.. I'm taking a liquid calcium/magnesium and Juice Plus. I have been using sea salt, but it's not celtic (wonder if I need to get the celtic kind)? I'm still just crossing my fingers. (my last pregnancy was just pregnancy induced...
Welcome, congrats on your double miracle
How exciting! : I go Wed. for my first mw appt. and will hopefully be hearing the same sound What a great idea to video it, I'm going to ask if I can do that since dh cannot go with me.
Thank you! Yes, I am trying to stay hydrated... drinking 8-10 glasses of water per day. I haven't been eating as well as I would like because of having nausea so bad... so I am trying to force myself to eat better. I can mostly only eat soup and saltine crackers, so I am going to try and make a pot of homemade chicken noodle.
I noticed over the past week, that they felt a little like they may be swelling, but I couldn't tell too much by looking at them.... and last night I look down and I am 100% they are swelling now. Ugh With dd I didn't have edema until I was 36 weeks and my blood pressure went up (140/90-150/100) range. So now I am really stressed out. Should I call my midwife Mon morning and see if she wants to see me sooner? My first appt. is not till the 22nd.
Florida (central area, north of Orlando)
7 weeks http://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p...aker/010-2.jpg
I think if you take Juice Plus you don't need any other vitamins unless there is a specific issue you are trying to work on? Except something like a cod liver or fish oil, we take that everyday. That's my guess... ?? Sorry I am not better help!