or Connect

Posts by momtoNatalee

Quote: Originally Posted by DoulaMary I am not familiar with all of the ideas you listed but I just want to say a few things. You want to start slowly with things...especially the S. Boulardii and proteases/digestive enzymes. They can cause great discomfort in some people so working up to the full dose is a good idea. Also, it's important to be aware that when the body is starting to detox and cleanse symptoms can get worse before they get better and this...
sorry, double post
Thank you! Ok, so I was thinking having her started with acidophilus (we don't know how to make fresh kefir yet or ferment... but I'll start trying to learn) MSM powder saccharomyces boulardii collodial some sort of protease? Calcium bentonite clay!! taken internally and baths aqua flora? maybe oil of oregano, grapefruit seed oil or evening primrose oil? Avoid- gluten dairy refinded sugar processed foods
Also, I guess the problem is I am not 100% if it's leaky gut syndrome or candida... or maybe something else. I know she is in pain and it's food related. here is the post about it http://www.mothering.com/discussions...d.php?t=961450
Thank you SO much!! It's actually my grandma/mom who I think has a leaky gut, she been to several Dr's and they cannot help her and she is in terrible pain. I post a thread about last night (but no responces) the reason I asked about the rice, almond milk etc.. is b/c I was thinking she needs to avoid sugar? and they usually have sugar in them. I'm headed to her house right now to get her started on this, I'll check this thread back when I get there... we need to...
I've read through the cheat sheet... but a few things I still am wondering (hope these don't seem like stupid questions) I maybe have missed it in my reading. When trying to heal a leaky gut is it best to avoid casein? Also something I am confused about is fermented foods (fresh, unpasteurized of course) is that something you would want to have in your diet or NOT have? I thought I read somewhere that when trying to heal a leaky gut to avoid foods like pickles,...
My grandma (63 yrs old) is in SO much pain and the Dr.'s at this point are no help! Ok, to make a very long story short... my grandma has been in excellent health her whole life. Well, she had a sudden massive stroke (ICH type) almost 2 yrs ago. They said she probably wouldn't live but she did and recovered like nobody would believe, Praise God! You would never be able to tell she had such a bad stroke. But since then she's had a bunch health problems, first it was...
old thread... bumping in case anyone has found more info
Quote: Originally Posted by KBecks Thank god they captured the fox. I'm glad the kids are getting rabies treatment and that they confirmed the fox had rabies vs. just giving the kids the shots w/o knowing for sure. Rabies is serious, I wouldn't mess with it, I would get the shots. There are not a lot of shots I feel strongly about, but rabies shots are life saving. Are you familiar with the story of Jeanna Giese from Fond du Lac, WI?...
going thru threads I meant to update but didn't... it did finally go away w/out any further treatment from a dr. I stopped wearing thongs there is a definite connection for me... since I hate panty lines I wear skirts alot more now