or Connect

Posts by Sherlock007

Quote: Originally Posted by Momtezuma Tuatara Yes, four. As vaccine-injury covers anything from needle-stick injury to neurological damage, MT, perhaps I should rephrase the question: How many neurologically vaccine-damaged children do you know who do not have - and have never had - autistic behaviours? Quote: We have a local group here, in which most of the children with autistic spectrum disorders have not been...
Quote: Originally Posted by Momtezuma Tuatara IMO, since I've never seen anyone with autism with a normally functioning immune system, I'd say that autism is most likely a response to a deranged immune system which can be caused by many things, some of which can be reversed, but some of which may not be able to be reversed. Mercury would be the most obvious and prevalent since it was relentlessly stuck into kids, but that's not the only trigger. To...
Quote: Originally Posted by Momtezuma Tuatara Finaaalllly..... Holmes comes to the party!! About time SH. ... what took you so long? Hi, MT. Well, finding time is a big factor and reading the interesting posts and links, don't require as much thought as posting. By the time I've written a response to the posts that have fired me up, the threads have often been pulled, or everyone has said more or less what I wanted to say, or the...
Quote: Originally Posted by Jen123 Such as an overwhelming amount of mercury injected into tiny immune systems? Definitely. Quote: Or are you operating of the "mercury doesn't cause autism" camp ? Definitely not.
Quote: Originally Posted by Bestbirths Welcome to MDC Sherlock007!: What do you think causes autism? Thanks for the welcome, Bestbirths. I thought I'd come out of lurk-mode just long enough to post the link... but now you've asked for my opinion, I just can't resist the invitation! Briefly, I don't believe there is such a disease as “Autism”. It’s just a convenient umbrella term for a cluster of behaviours seen in the neurologically...
Quote: Originally Posted by Bestbirths She is saying that the Bethanecol, or urecholine, is used to stimulate blocked acetylcholine receptors...so it is really important for me to understand if you HAVE to have urecholine, or if just the phosphatidylcholine and B-50 I have been given, have stimulated a similar stimulation of blocked acetylcholine receptors, and this is why we are seeing gains. Just in case you haven't visited this site,...