or Connect

Posts by MonP'titBoudain

Rielly, I hate to tell you, I went longer with every baby. #1-35w5d, #2-39w3d, #3-41w1d. Also, each labor was more than twice as fast from the previous one, while the BH happened for far longer before each labor. so labors were 12hr, 4.5hr and 1.5hr. I joked that we had to stop because I'm not going to be pregnant for 43 weeks with a 45 minute labor! I don't think the RRL tea will induce you, so much as tone and order the contractions. I doubt you'd go any earlier than...
Dh thinks this was our last. I'm not sure... in fact, I think we'll have one more. But, we've agreed to hold the conversation for the moment and not to worry about it. At any rate, no permanent measures will be taken. And, frankly, we're so fertile that unless we take permanent steps (and even then?!) I doubt this will be our last.
Quote: Originally Posted by Evie's Mama I'm getting out of the house tonight without any children!! I'm sooo ready for a little break. Annabelle took a bottle for me earlier this week when I did a trial with it, so I'm sure she'll do just fine for daddy. I know some women don't ever leave their babes or give them bottles and whatnot, but I don't know how they do it! I need my mental health break. Ooooh, how fun! I hope you enjoyed it! ...
We're dealing with reflux again this round also. DS1 had it, but it never really bothered him. So he'd projectile vomit across the room constantly but it didn't make him fussy or seem to cause him much pain/discomfort. I cut dairy and it helped a bit and we just mopped up a lot of puke. DD it was completely connected to dairy and she quit having problems altogether when I cut dairy. This time around, cutting dairy has helped but hasn't eliminated it and poor bug is...
Congratulations!
Quote: Originally Posted by lunarlady I'm thinking of starting this with DD, but not really sure how to go about it. And with a toddler in the house, I'm not sure how much patience I have for holding baby over the potty until she goes. I started with newborn DD when DS1 was 2 1/2. I'd encourage you to begin to try by offering the potty for a couple of minutes just once or twice a day. Pick a time when babies often have to go (often just after...
Quote: Originally Posted by kimkim s soon as i flip her bottom lip she sucks it back in. her jaw is like a vice, just using my finger doesn't seem to work... nak. this makes me wonder if the frenulum (sp?) at the lower lip is short? does she suck her bottom lip in all the time? that can cause latch issues as well as baby being tongue tied. is there anyway you can get yourself to a lactation consultant? you are doing such an awesome job...
Oh my gosh, you gave birth to a two month old! He is so big! It's one thing to *hear* how big he is, quite another to *see* it! Such a sweet, dimply baby!
Yep, also had a fast labor and definitely had more pelvic pain this time around. Kegels have helped with the pelvic floor pain, but I still have a kinda bruised feeling on the pelvic bones. In general, this has been a much longer, slower recovery than the previous two.
Wahoo! Congratulations Mama! And WOW that's a big baby! Good job,, both on the long wait and patience and the birth!