or Connect

Posts by porenn

What about... Mary Poppins and Mary Poppins Comes Back by PL travers Mrs Frisby and the rats of NIMH- By Robert C. O'Brien My mother and I read it when I was about 5 and I loved it, but it is very sad.
I'm a raw diet feeder!! My dog is a rottie/GS mix and soon after we got him he started getting very sick.... couldn't keep any food down. the vet diagnosed him with IBS for dogs, and none of the prescription foods helped. Then, I took a class with a terrific woman who mentioned raw diets, and the behavior and health benefits they have. We switched over to the frozen patties, and the puking stopped! He ended up loosing too much weight, so we feed him a little dry...
Oh! This bothers me too!! My large rottweiler/GS mix was attacked by a Jack Russell on his own porch (the Jack Russell slipped past his owner when she opened the front door) a few weeks before we resued him- when we got him he had wounds all down his face and chest. The owner of the Jack Russell felt his dog was justified because Roger "probably would have attacked anyway" And Roger is such a sweet pooch-ka, too!! And, I have a friend who has a chihuahua mix who...
Funny that I can't get trupmet vine to grow at all in my yard- everytime I try it dies in the winter and doesn't come back the following spring Same thing happens to the clover, Lily of the Vally and mint that I plant every year... things that are weeds in everyone else's yard.... I don't usually post to this forum because I have such a terrible black thumb I've given up, but had to drop a line since I love trumpet vine so much! Niccole
Hello ladies- I'm hoping this is the right place to start looking for infomation and advice. I am not pregnant, but I just had a visit with my gyno for my annual exam. She told me that I will almost certainly require c-sections on all my pregnancies, because my pelvis is too small to safely deliver vaginally. Her exact words were "I barely have enough room to examine you, and a baby's head is much bigger than my two fingers". Should I take this at face value, or...