or Connect

Posts by porenn

Well- its 915pm here, and the Bruins are loosingto the Canadians, a fact which has my husband in near tears. Why I'm psyched is- the midwives have not called yet! The last time i had labwork done, I had them paged, and was basically told that if there had been a problem, they would have called right away- basically no news is good news. So, I'm guesing that it all came back fine! (or the lab was just backed up and they'll get my results tomorrow morning- I'm going...
kjoy2- first- i'm sending dh out to get buttermilk this evening so i can make those muffins second- i think its awesome that you're still going at 39+ weeks and carrying TWINS!!! blows my mind! I didn't see you here this morning, an was wondering if you were having those babies today! All you other ladies- I have to say I love logging on and seeing that i'm not the only one!! I feel like part of a secret club! heehee!! -porenn off topic- does anyone else...
thanks for the low bp vibes.... my bp today was 118/70 and 110/70 on recheck. the NST was perfect, and when the midwife checked my cervix, she agreed that my Bishop Score was too low for a favorable induction, and said that if I can keep that bp down and assuming that my blood work keeps comeing back ok, i can keep trucking- and I found out that the nursed will do my PKU stick while I'm breast feeding, which is an option I'd never thought of. and my birth plan was...
wish me luck! I'm leavin for my mw appt. in 10 minutes... and my bp is already rising. I'm going to have the usual battery of testing to make sure she's ok, hten probably rfue an induction- unless the can convince me that 1. she's in real trouble (which she's not, I can just tell) 2. I'm in real trouble (which I'm not, I can just tell) or that 3. It will almost certainly work, because I have to say, i really want to meet her. other than that... I woke up feeling...
oh good! I;m so glad things went well for you! Congratulations, and happy baby moon!!!
So i have a BP check tomorrow, and more bloodwork... I'm fine with the bloodwork and the monitoring, but I am so nervous about the bp check that I'm hperventilating now.... 13 hours before the appointment! I know its because I'm going into this appointment and they are going to try to convince me to induce, which I'm against and have already told them, and they are ok with my decision, but if I can't get this bp down, it will start to be a moot point.... I think my...
uhg! I totaly get it.... I haven't yet cried at seeing a newborn, but I know all about wanting to meet the babe.... i've had her suitcase packed for six weeks... Hang in there- it can't be THAT much longer! (I hope) -porenn
And I feel like a million bucks. I know, I should just relax and enjoy it, but I've been lying in bed for over a week, sleeping all the time- I have so much energy i'm going crazy, everything that hurt seems to have healed....(my hips and back are doing great) Its actually pretty depressing, since I equate feeling yucky to going into labor, and I really want to go into labor soon.....to meet this baby, to not have to argue with the dr, to finally be able to clean my...
Does anyone know the life expectancy of a 4-line catfish, kept in a 55 gallen tank? just one fish, has a craw-dad for company.....
A friend of mine named her son William, but he goes by Liam