or Connect

Posts by porenn

Oh- I'm sorry you're sad tonight- thinking about not having your support system around when you most need it is aweful! i hope that babe comes soon so that you and the babe and your mom can have tons of time together......
i think Simon Lukas sounds nice... you could always call him by his middle name... that's what my parents did.
Quote: Originally Posted by BensMom I guess it depends on how high your BP is. Theres a huge difference between 140/90 (where they start to panic) and 180/110, yk? well, the highest it got was 160/110, last week AFTER they couldn't find my baby's heart beat. it was back down to 137/70 within 20 minutes. wednesday it was 124/70, then back up to 140/90 yesterday at the midwives.... I'm wondering if now that i'm worried about it, it goes up at my...
Quote: Originally Posted by Ironica The main risks of PIH that isn't pre-e are placental issues. If it happens for long enough, it can mean that the placenta (and therefore, the baby) don't get sufficient blood flow. It can also slightly raise the risk of placental abruption. So, when they did the ultrasound yesterday, were they looking at the placenta too? are they going to be able to tell if there starts to be a problem? Also, what...
Now- the last two weeks my bp has been going up. i've been in for my pre-e blood work twice, and NST's and a biometric scan, all of which came back looking very good. My husband, whom I always knew was awesome, has totally suprised me by telling me that he doesn't feel that induction is the way to go, that as long as testing comes back ok, the babe obviously isn't ready to come... as he put it "she's really due anywhere up to 42 weeks, right?" (and I thought he wasn't...
i'm still here- showing no signs of going..... due the 29th... although my midwives want to induce me on monday.
i'm still here too.... sometimes i feel like it's never gonna end.... and im not even at my due date yet. but, the body isn't loking like its ready to do anything yet.... my midwife is talking about inducing because my bp is getting crazy, but there aren;t any other dnger signs yet, and she wants to wait until i've dropped or started having contractions or something- hasn't done an internal yet, but babe is still way up there. think i can still DTD?? they didn;t...
they're a little, nope- alot, stressfull. I could feel my bp rise every as she just sat there and snoozed....
i think that's what its called.... Anyway- I went in for my pre-e bloodwork, and my NST ad they sent me for this scan to score my babe.... They said she passed, but she wasn't really moving, or moving just enough to pass.... what is it they're looking at, and when should I worry? Maybe she was just sleepy?? -porenn
ok- that makes sense... thanks!!!