or Connect

Posts by gabysmom617

Hi: Does anyone take ad/hd medication while nursing? I have two kids and was literally felt like I was drowning. I have problems finding dr.'s don't knee jerk to throwing up defenses to protect their own behinds and crack open a hale's book.
Been trying to switch my basset hound over to raw. I'm still not entirely sure I know what I'm doing. She's out and I need to go to the grocery store. I've been trying to investigate whether or not I'd be able to hold my stomach together long enough to prepare beef tongue for her. She doesn't like pork.
Hi people: 2 kids has been seriously whipping my butt lately. I'm overwhelmed and then when I get overwhelmed, I shut down, and life become piles of overdue and half done procrastinated stuff piling up around me. I'm so depressed. I been on Zoloft but it's just not cutting it. My youngest one is 5 months old and exlusively breastfed. Does anyone take ad/hd meds while breastfeeding? I'm seriously drawing a blank as to what to do. Should I not take meds and...
Both of my children would sleep a whole lot during growth spurts. Particularly my first child. He'd nurse, sleep, nurse, sleep. I remember reading somewhere that growing takes a lot out of you and when you spurt, it makes you tired. It would make sense, to me, if some babies are different in that they don't follow the same routine my children do with eat/sleep/eat/sleep. Maybe your little one spends a few days eat eat eating and then a few days sleep sleep sleeping. ...
We got our king size mattress from foambymail.com for like $525 (that's including shipping.) They also have latex. I don't think we could have gotten such a close likeness to a tempurapedic at such a price anywhere else. It is made just like a tempurapedic and feels no different. Seriously, look up the way the temperapedic is made (regular medium to firm foam on the bottom and several inches, depending on your preference, of memory foam on the top.) and compare it to...
when i started eliminating dairy, i did notice a difference the next day, he would poop and seem to feel a bit better, but i wouldn't always see the full effects of eliminating dairy until several days later. He'd seem happier and happier every day from the day i had started.
Baby probiotics can help too if massages and baths don't work. I give my baby probiotics for thrush, but if you notice, many probiotics are marketed for helping with lactose intolerance symptoms anyway. I noticed that it helped him go ahead and poop as a side note when I was giving it to him for his thrush. I did that and then stopped once his thrush was gone and the dairy was completley out of my diet for a few days.
I think some areas in Newport news can be kinda rough. Hampton has some good areas but also some rough areas as well. VA beach probably has some of the nicer areas, but it's also most expensive. Norfolk you kind of have to pick and choose, but there are some nice areas there as well. I used to live there in that area, in Hampton and in Norfolk, and if I had to chose I'd stay in Hampton. I think I could find a nice place in a decent neighborhood and the best price. I...
I've been treating my little one off and on for thrush ever since around that age with probiotics. I found, as a side note, that it also helped him to comfortably pass his stools. He didn't seem to go more often, but when he did, he was more...er..."masterful" at getting it all out. He was always much happier when I had him on probiotics for his thrush. Maybe that's something that would work for you? He also went through a phase where he was always grunting and...
She sounds very controling.