or Connect

Posts by gabysmom617

That lame-brained creditreport.com commercial man. When he says cool convertible his credit was wack and posse, it makes my bones shiver. : YOU'RE A GOOBER! SHUT UP! Don't say those words unless you're "cool". YOU'RE NOT!! WE DON'T WANT TO LOOK AT YOU! SHAVE AND GET A HAIR CUT!!!! Just no. no. no. no. my husband here's my rants everytime he comes on. he's just NOT cool. i'd rather here my 50-something year old square Dad sing about his "posse" than...
I think you're thinking what I thought; that hyperemesis = a whole lot of throwing up. Actually, if you feel so nauseated so much th at you can hardly even think about eating anything, and you end up dehydrated as a result, that still could = hyperemesis. Because nausea (or, should I say, the FEEL of being about to throw up) is still causing your body dehydration and starvation, and is the same results as if it would be if you were vomiting up frequently-no hydration...
Wow, this thread revived itself while I was away doing my gestational diabetes test. Actually, last night (because we had to go a small distance to do my test, and it lasted one hour) I had a slight argument with my husband about this. He is just...so...UGH...when it comes to (God forbid!!!) entertaining the baby for a while as I need to go to the doctor! : So, out of sheer laziness, once again, he asked me if (or basically "when") I was going to call my mom to let...
Quote: Originally Posted by RubyWild When my Dd was a toddler, I was explaining to a hair stylist why I wanted easy hair, had no desire to spend my free time styling my hair. She said I should lock my dd out of the bathroom while I'm styling my hair. When I asked if that's what she would do, she said that's what she did with her puppy. Along those lines, I guess I could have locked my Dd in a kennel.
I hope I don't made your pain worse by asking this: but did he seem to be really mortally injured? I ask, because possums play dead a lot. I've seen possums almost get hit and play dead by the shoulder of the road out of shock. Then later I pass by and they're gone. I think, around here, that's how come I do see a lot of possums dead in the road, because their reaction to a car nearly being upon them is to play dead....which is not a good strategy for avoiding the...
:
Quote: Originally Posted by ishereal So I went to Decatur, IL this weekend for a family get together and of course my LO was the talk of the town because he is the newest arrival and also my "natural parenting" because it is unheard of in my family .. well they have been making a mockery of me for choosing to exclusively b'f and to not circ and other things but those are the big two. My grandma tried to give a lick of a tootsie roll lollipop last week and...
OK, thanks. I kept reading how "o"'s are to be avoided because they cause uterine contractions, and that one must stay very hydrated because not enough hydration could cause uterine contractions and stuff like that. (Of course, that was on Yahoo answers. ) Some of them said complete bedrest for placenta previa. I figured I'd get a better answer from you mamas.
Frankly Speaking TigerChild and GalateaDunkel (sp??) Oh, and of course, rmbzm amongst many others!! i can't name them all! ((I spend too much time here.)) Oh, and recently, aniT, and since I started peeking in politics, boodafli (sp??) and Missy other than that, it's just too many to list.
Thanks for the replies and the hugs. It hurt me to reread what I had posted for a while, so I avoided this thread, but I'm coming to acceptance now.