or Connect

Posts by ani'smommy

Oh good, I'm glad I'm not the only one. She is a bit on the wild side anyway, but this is really throwing me for a loop. I'm actually kind of worried about her health. . . I really really hope it passes soon if it's just a stage.
We nightweaned DD around 2.5. It was a rough few nights, and then she was fine. She did continue to wake up, and DH spent many nights sleeping with her. Usually because he went into her room to settle her back to sleep and fell asleep himself. We're gearing up to night wean DS too.
Today? no.
Yeah, I wouldn't leave an 11 month old for that long. It would be hard on the kiddo, but also really hard on you. You would likely have to do a lot of pumping, unless you actively started to wean before you left, and it sounds like you wouldn't want to do that. Sounds like you could be at risk for a bad case of mastitis while on vacation which would suck.
Or, 4 and 3/4 year old as she would insist on. So for the last month or so, she has been just such a . . .well . . .very very difficult child. She has been cranky, unwilling to cooperate with anything, throws fits over EVERYTHING, like 2-year-old type laying on the floor kicking fits, she scratched one of her classmates, BIT her dad, picked up her little brother and dropped him, and the BACKTALK is just unreal. Nothing major has changed. She's in preschool, but...
Ooooh I read it as two months, too.
Oooooooh boy. My DD was a DREAM at two and hard at three, but FOUR now that has been the hardest BY FAR. It is still SHOCKING to me! Having DS when DD was 3 also made things WAY harder, so I dunno. DD will be 5 in December, and although we've had a hell of a few weeks here, I think she is getting easier for the most part.
I like Green Grass. I think the alliteration is nice and it has nice connotations. Particularly if there is not actually a Forest.
No, I don't think it's weird at all. My DD was invited to a party like this at a local play-gym type place. She might have been a little older, but it was a blast and it was great to meet the other parents. Her whole class was invited.
We redid a bathroom about this size and it cost around $3500 I think, but all we did was gut it, we had contractors do the rest. The walls were drywalled and the shower tiled. Linolieum on the floors.