or Connect

Posts by DeeEast

Quote: Originally Posted by Hawkeyemama so, what did you order ? : I ordered this package tonight: http://www.jilliansdrawers.com/cdcm.html It seems to have one of every type (except wool). Its a neat idea to be able to try them without investing a whole lot of money.
I placed an order tonight for an assortment of all different kinds of cloth diapers and I am so excited! What is wrong with me? These things hold poop!
How do you wet the cloth wipes? We have a two story house with two diaper changing stations, neither of which is anywhere near a sink. Plus with twins it just seems like too much of a hassle to have to worry about wetting the wipe to clean up a poopy baby while the other one is screaming his/her head off waiting to be changed. On a scale of one to ten for organization right now, with a two year old and newborn twins, I am about a one or a zero.
Thank you all so much for so good info. Juliacat, your web site is fantastic, not too confusing, but a lot of good information. In answer to your question, I'm looking to save medium gobs of money in exchange for ease of use. I'm thinking about ordering that intro package from the site link I posted. It looks like it has a little of everything that I can try. I have a couple of questions now. How much folding is involved with pre-folds? Also, what kind of wipes do you...
Is this a good deal? http://www.jilliansdrawers.com/cdcm.html
Hi everybody. I am new here. This is a cross-post from the Multiples Forum: Ok, I'm to the point of even considering CDing my twins who are now 8 weeks old. I read in the Baby Bargains book about MotherEase's Introductory Package and thought I'd order that just to try out the whole cloth diaper concept. Anybody recommend anything in addition to or instead of that? I've read a lot about CDing and my head is spinning. I swear I'm more confused now than before I...
Ok, I'm to the point of even considering CDing my twins who are now 8 weeks old. I read in the Baby Bargains book about MotherEase's Introductory Package and thought I'd order that just to try out the whole cloth diaper concept. Anybody recommend anything in addition to or instead of that? I've read a lot about CDing and my head is spinning. I swear I'm more confused now than before I started. I assume I'll start with a pocket diaper with some kind of insert and a...
Hi, my name is Denise. This is the first time I've been to this site. It was recommended to me by a member of my twins site. I keep asking questions about co-sleeping and baby-wearing. I'm not a first time mother though. I've got a 2 year old DD (Sophia) and 2 month old twins (David and Diana). I don't like to label myself AP or anything else for that matter. I do what works for me. I've got several slings (love my Ergo but never got the hang of the OTSBH) and while...