or Connect

Posts by morning glory

I agree with the other posters... I would look around for other options just to put my mind at ease. Hopefully knowing that you have options (and there is always SOME option or another!) might be enough to put your mind at ease so the stress of all this doesn't prevent labour. But I also agree that its very likely you will go into labour on your own before the 42 week mark and then you will hopefully not have to use any of those options you discovered. When do...
After talking with Beth we are starting with the K package and the grade one guides. I can't wait to get everything! But now how I am supposed to wait that long??? Any Enki families out there with advice on getting through the wait?
I'm not so sure that the "lack of socialization" this is actually a downside to HSing. Do kids need friends? Sure. Do they need to spend 7 hours a day with little to no supervision hanging with their friends? I don't think so. Like you said (and your daughter seems to realise on her own) what she is getting out of this group is very different from what she would get out of public school. I would start homeschooling as planned and if it doesn't work for either or...
It was spinningbabies that I was thinking of too...for some reason I thought it was elevating your legs on the wall but its tilting your whole self upsidedown! If you click on Techniques in the side menu the 2nd and 3rd techniques could give you something new to try!
hmmm...now it seems to me that I read something about elevating your legs or something along those lines to convince baby to turn. I think it was on the VBAC baord or on spinning babies. I'm going to go look and let you know. I can understand the wanting to do everything you can...I'm that way too. If you feel up to it when baby is squirming lots at night it couldn't hurt to get on all fours and see if that would make a difference. I also agree with the PP who...
Quote: One tech even tried to tell me, "well just because you were inseminated doesn't necessarily rule out the possibility that you got pregnant before the insemination." Um, yes, it does? Oh thats a good one! Don't you know the technology is never wrong? If it has to be immaculate conception then thats what it has to be!!
If you know for absolute certain when you ovulated then I would say go with that date. It would be crazy to change it if you know. I'm guessing the tech said you always go from LMP because thats what is usually done? I would always fight to give myself more time to have the baby rather than less!
Quote: That's how I feel about it. The crazy thing is, my DH is against the vaccine schedule. He didn't even want the girls getting the vitamin K shot. He was the one who stopped me from getting our daughters' ears pierced. I'm glad now... my reasons for wanting to do it were DUMB and I had some weird PPD thing going on. But anyway- I feel like it should be the default that we don't do it. I shouldn't have to fight to keep my son from getting part of his...
I went through pretty much the same thing with my husband 6 years ago when we had our first son. We argued throughout the pregnancy not knowing what we were having. I had told him that since he was the one with the penis he should decide. But when he said "of course we'll do it" it didn't sit right with me so we had low grade arguments through the whole pregnancy. He works in health care so he would tell me the horror stories about this kid or that who "had" to get...
Quote: During the day, I tend to be fine. Happy to be a mom. Delighted in my little one's face, fingers, toes, etc. During the evening hours, I tend to get anxious about being a parent and whether we're doing the right things and cry easily. I'm not sure this even has to do with what sort of a birth experience you have...It sort of seems to be how a lot of moms feel for the first while...I don't mean to take away from what you are feeling by saying...