or Connect

Posts by DocsNemesis

Hi! I haven't been here in forever...but my impending pregnancy has me hunting for a provider willing to do VBA2C.    I actually live near Seattle, but I can't find anyone around here to do it. I've talked to ICAN and they also said there is little hope finding anyone around here. But, I was told previously on here that finding a provider in Oregon is much easier...   Sooooo, I'm thinking about driving down to northern Oregon for my VBA2C if I can find a provider...
He has balantitis (sp?). She said it may be due to seperation-the area was a bit raw due to that and then infection set in-or it may just be because he's been messing with himself too much...or...well, who knows? Anyway, she prescribed him an antibiotic, said to do lots of warm soaks in the tub, and lots of fluids. The good news is his urine was clean and it just seems to be a local infection so its really no big deal. He should be feeling better within 24 hours
Its pus. I'm an MA and going for my RN-I know the difference Its actually got a bit of a green tinge to it-not super green, but slightly green. I think thats why he thought it was "yellow stuff." I didn't notice a smell (though I didn't exactly TRY to smell it, lol)...but I'm going to take him in anyway. His ped is very hands off/anti circ so I'm not really worried about it. If nothing else, it'll put my mind at ease right?
So um...I have no idea what this could be. My ds is 10, not retractable as far as I know, and told me his penis was hurting earlier. He told me there had been something yellow on it but he washed it away before I could see. So I figured it was smegma or something and was maybe starting to seperate. Well, he called me back up there a bit ago because there was more yellow stuff. Much to my surprise, there was a LOT of pus. I didn't retract him at all, but (after getting...
I'm so sorry you were lied to It makes it so hard to trust again and to move forward. It definitely sounds like baby was well engaged, I can't see a doctor mistaking a high floating baby with a well engaged one. My one month old was very high and floating and even I could feel the difference-and my cervix was nearly impossible to reach, unlike normal when I'm in labor (I always have a high cervix but not to that extent!!). Sure enough she was very high when they did...
That sounds like a wonderful experience! I think if I could find someplace closer to where family lives it'd be better but Spokane definitely isn't as far away as some places.
Hi mamas! I'm in search of a VBA2C OB in any of several areas and rather then posting in every single tribal area (if I can avoid it, lol), I figured Id try here. The short of it is that I've had 4 vaginal births, a cesarean for HELLP at 32w, and then another cesarean a month ago for failure to progress. I really REALLY want to try for another VBAC! I'm doing a surrogacy this time, so my options for where to birth are very broad. I'd love to stay close to home...
Well, I may either be driving down to Portland OR from the Seattle area (prior to labor obviously, I don't know that I'd make it in labor!) or...I may be flying to another area all together. Yes, its that important to me.
Hi! I'm just curious about the current climate for VBAC after 2 cesareans in Wisconsin. Long story short, I've had 4 vaginal births, had a cesarean for HELLP at 32 weeks, and just had another cesarean due to failure to progress (PROM and baby was in a really messed up position). I'm supposed to be doing a surrogacy and would really like to try for a VBAC again. I actually live near Seattle but apparently finding a doc around here to do VBA2C is very difficult....
Congrats!! Enjoy your babymoon! I just wanted to say that I totally understand not having the birth you wanted and the disappointment that goes with it. *hugs* mama.