or Connect

Posts by herblaunt

I am with you on that! Sweets get me very often. We wonder about how to save $ on our food bill and I just know that it is about the nasty wonderful pints of soy ice cream and consciously made chocolates. Darn expensive but soooo good. So you are vowoing to not eat sweets when you are alone. Very good. Thats when I eat and subsequently not share. Dh was looking around the house just the other night for a sweet and I had eaten them all! I started giggling. He...
We have requests to do the Maypole again this year. Last year, not many folks made it, and were disappointed. Ard- talking about procrastination? hmm, remember me saying that I would burning last year's pole in the Oestara fire? well, still haven't done it. So, it will burn in the Beltane fire. Last year, we found a tree that had fallen in the winter. We debarked it, cut it to size and the fellas carried it to the site. My friend made a vine wreath, which he...
CF: Quote: I freak ppl out b/c I'm just in your face and blatant Hey, CF, I don't think; I know I freak ppl out. It's a Scorpio thang. We tell it how we see it and it comes off scary. Some folks are not into facing that truth. Me, I like blowing doors open wide sometimes. I wonder if I have become too judgemental and not *allow* ppl be who they think they are. sigh. So I am making my wish list of soul sister qualities and also incl qualities I...
We eat soy. Prefer the tempeh, miso route. DD loves tofu. We do not buy the veg dogs, veg burgers b/c I am gluten intolerant. I have read Susun Weed's response in Sage Woman's mag. Red flags for me. She brought up excellent points. Going from a meat to veg diet, we noticed that we were still trying to eat a meat diet: soy cheese, gluten bacon, smoked tofu, etc. So we are transiting to a less processed diet. I believe Macro based? Our current hang up is TVP. Dh...
I have just been struggling with this myself these past few days. Wondering why there is this pattern of best friends whom I get real close w/ and then move away (either me or them moving) to another state. The last one I opened up to, who was my soul sister, just trashed my heart all to hell in December. Now I am scared to get too close to anyone. I, too want to attract a solid soul sister. I've asked if there is something in my psyche/emotional makeup that is...
Why is there never a choice of c & e and sometimes a? Basically, I feel there is a one creating energy that has many facets. The Goddess as M,M & C is strongest for me
Here are vows A: By seed and root By bud and stem by leaf and flower and fruit I...take thee... to my hand and my spirit at the setting of the sun and the rising of the stars nor shall death part us for in the fullness of time we shall be born again at the same time and the same place as each other and we shall meet and know and remember and love again
You all are inspiring! 15yrs ago: ahh, what year was that? 1988. Oh god, I was a cheerleader for Basketball team. only time did that, majorly regretted it. DId it to fit in and boy, did i discover that i never would! Thank Goddess! Hated the clicks and realized that they were not all that cool. I hung out with every crowd. My best friend wore black lipstick and ripped hose, ahh Siouxie, how I miss you. I was a good girl, enjoyed gymnastics more than my...
btdt. It comes between us often. We have differing opinions re:$ Ugh. We filed for bankruptcy in '99 to take care of our $30,000+ debt (not incl house). Dh liked credit cards and didn't get that he had to pay them off. So, now we have only one and of course, it is maxed out. But, it is only used for VW parts. We don't stick to budgets very well. I've had to make a timeline of what each week's paycheck goes to. Every week there is a major bill to be paid that...
Dh and I had a Handfasting. Our Hps put it together. So beautiful. Held in Woodhenge. Traditional Wiccan handfasting, w/ quarters, spirit called, offerings to lord and lady. What was really awesome, was each quarter was danced. All five danced around us and then I joined in, removing veils as I danced. Dh chased after me and then the 'Lord' of the land stopped us and demanded his first rights.... with both of us!! hahaha, everyone was laughing and I was...