or Connect

Posts by Sunnydrop

"New Member" lmao How many years does one have to be here to be an actual member? :
Let’s just say I knew my 11 year old daughter was exposed or about to be exposed to the chicken pox. And suppose she has never been vaxed for anything, never had the chicken pox. What would you do to prepare? I am going to be headed to the store (I mean suppose I will be ) this weekend to stock supplies. Any other ideas to boast her immune system would also be helpful. What else do I need to know? What type of things did you find helpful? Suppose I have a...
Quote: Originally Posted by TigerTail Sun, your typos are still infamous. A new generation can appreciate them (mine are never so amusing- & God knows they're there). Btw, that's how I took it also; the rulez of grammar don't allow any other interpretation. Tidy explanation, though. I need to stop freaking multi tasking, I am apparently not very good at it. :
Quote: Originally Posted by TigerTail Sun, your typos are still infamous. A new generation can appreciate them (mine are never so amusing- & God knows they're there). Btw, that's how I took it also; the rulez of grammar don't allow any other interpretation. Tidy explanation, though. I need to stop freaking multi tasking, I am apparently not very good at it. :
Quote: Originally Posted by annettemarie Really, she didn't. She said "Calling someone who kicks a stranger a hero" is an ACTION, not a person. It could also be phrased "It is wack to call someone who kicks a stranger a hero". What is wack? Callings someone who kicks a stranger a hero. If she said, BusyMommy and FreeRangeMama, YOU are both whack BECAUSE you called someone who kicked a stranger, then she would be namecalling. But she didn't. I get...
Quote: Originally Posted by pieface Where do you live that the police would give you here phone number? That is illegal and an invasion of privacy according to federal laws governing confidentiality.
omgosh the Police gave you this woman's phone number? I would be shocked if they gave you her name!
Quote: Originally Posted by pieface I just don't understand how a board of women who are supposed to be into Gentle Parenting can applaud someone who kicked someone in front of her children. "Honey mommy doesn't hit you but she is going to open a can of whoop arse on whoever pisses her off today so watch out!" Calling someone who kicks a stranger your hero.. well that is just wack. Yo. Heart~ Is that you? miss you
This topic came up last night while chatting with another single Mom friend of mine. Before I even told her how I felt she told me she felt in was very disrespectful for reasons Dar posted, and others as well. Our married friend who was with us, addmitted she thought it was a good idea herself till she heard what were were thinking and she herself really thought about it. So, I have to wonder those who think this is a good idea, how much thought you have put into the...
umm no