or Connect

Posts by 3+2=5:-)

When my twins were born, I had 5 kids under 5 years old! (for two months, anyway) It is a huge job, but a huge blessing as well! I am SO thankful to have been blessed with twins! When you get stressed, just think of all the joys of being a mom to many, AND twins...I told my older kids they were special b/c not everyone gets to have TWO babies, but I also told them it would be hard work to take care of them. They all love the girls so much and they talk about how...
gave birth to my girls vaginally...baby a vertex, baby b transverse, but turned footling breech...we were hoping she'd turn the other way! She had her feet sticking out as soon as baby A was out!! I am so thankful to have FINALLY found a doc who would support me in my desire to have a vaginal, unmedicated birth!! The doc I tried before her said I wouldn't find anyone in America to deliver twins vaginally unless both were head down, and maybe not even then b/c it isn't...
Wow, congratulations! I was never on bed rest and didn't deliver until 37 1/2 weeks, so I don't really have much advice, but I just wanted to congratulate you on a job well done!!! You are doing great! I am so excited for you!
I am slowly but surely coming to grips with the fact that my tummy will never be "bikini-ready" again...not that I wore them much, but just to KNOW I could would be nice, lol. I just try to keep things in perspective and remember that if I didn't have these stretch marks, I wouldn't have the babies who grew inside me to CAUSE those stretch marks. I have 5 children, the last of which are my twins (18 months) and I am so happy to have each one of them, that I can look at...
Yes, don't be too hard on yourself! That just makes you more upset and the kids can sense that. One thing that helped me was keeping the babies on the same schedule (or as close as I could). My double blessings twin nursing pillow was a life saver!! I couldn't handle nursing one, then the other starting to cry so I'd have to get up to get her. If one started to root, I'd grab them both! Other things, like snack trays for the oldest...lots of books and TOGETHER tv...
Mine pull hair...for fun. :-) They mostly just scream at each other when they are mad...girls, lol!
Congratulations! I love the names, too! Praying for little Pierce and Lincoln!! Come home soon!
I think it's that way with most toddlers, just more noticable with twins! Try to prioritize (meaning let all the little things go for a day or so...like laundry, dishes, etc) and give them some undivided attention...that usually helps mine...I think they sometimes do it for the attention, yk? I hope your days get better soon...Looking them in the eyes a lot helps mine too. OK, I know you probably know all this, but HTH, anyway!
AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! How adorable. I got teary-eyed looking at those baby girls! My fave poses are #'s 2 and 4!! Fiona has such gorgeous eyes, and one of my favorite memories of my girls is when they would root against each other and suck on each others hands (or noses, lol!!) Precious! Heal quickly and enjoy those snuggly little girls!!!!!!!!
Tricia...very good advice...short and sweet! I like it! Why couldn't I just say that??!! lol