or Connect

Posts by ChickyMama

I sent you a pm! :-)
Also looking here in Southern Maine!  
Yes, please share! I am now in Maine and would like to find chicken pox as well. I will post here if I do.
Not yet, I will def post here though if I hear anything elsewhere.
I am also looking for chicken pox, located in NH Lakes Region, will drive to northern Mass...
I am also looking for chicken pox in NH, will drive to southern Maine or northern Mass...
We have Muzzy Spanish. The animation seems outdated. My daughter has not been too interested in them. I am going to try it again but so far I haven't been very impressed. ~Diana
My first thought is that their needs to be an immediate consequence for unacceptable behavior. In real life, if you hit, kick, hurt someone, at the very least that person doesn't hang around you anymore. I would try to reason with the oldest and discuss on a regular basis, how important it is to love each other and treat each other with love and respect. If he is going to treat his younger brother that way, he will one, have to be removed from the situation and possibly...
I agree that this Midwife was not good. It is wonderful that everything turned out well in the end but I feel that the benefit of a homebirth is enjoying the experience of the birth and having people around you that are positive and there for you and doing what they can to make it a wonderful, peaceful, joyful experience. You can go to the hospital any day and find a doctor that will do whatever he/she needs to do to get done and on their vacation or whatever at your...
Mine are very regular when I am not breastfeeding but while breastfeeding they could be off by a couple weeks sometimes and it took me a couple months to get back on track once I was completely done breastfeeding. Since you have only had it back one time, your baby could have increased his/her feeding enough that it is holding off a little longer. The more or less you nurse will probably contribute to a fluctuation in your cycle. I would think that with condoms and being...