or Connect

Posts by moon mountain mama

Nope, he is not calling her Lillia. baby, everyone else calls her it though.
Love all the suggestions.  My husband read my post and thinks its really silly that I asked you all this question.  He doesn't know that the worn at Mothering rock!!!!!  I love you ladies and your super smart.  And I don't see anything wrong with asking other woman especially when naming another woman their ideas.  So thanks you all for your advice. I like Lillia Fae and when I look at her and try all different names nothing really fits like Lillia Fae.  But, hubby...
Yes, thats right she does not have an official name and I am beyond looking.  I have prayed and dreamt and nothing is coming to me that my husband is alright with....We call her Lillia Fae which everyone loves except husband.  He needs a name with more meaning. So, heres some info. and maybe you can help. We would love to honor our Ojibwe heritage.  In the future we would like to have a naming ceremony but we are way too far away to do this now.  WIthin the next year...
I write homeschool curriculums and how to guides and would like to sell them online with a delivery system to people's emails.  I don't know how to do this and was wondering if anyone knows tutorials on-line on how to do this or if not do you know how to do it.  I would hire a professional to get this started. Thank You
I am looking for a book or essential books of stories for 2 -5 year olds, preschool.  We already have Hans Christen Andersen fairy tales, Grimm's fairy tales and swedish fairytales which is for a little bit older children.  We do not have much money so I am looking for 1 or 2 good books with a lot of stories so I don't have to buy a bunch of books.  Or you view on essential story books for this age. Thank You
I am looking fro waldorf homeschool resources for planning.  This year I have decided to hold a waldorf inspired learning group on Tues. and Thurs. for 5 hours each day.  We will be learning Botany, Ancient History, and Nature studies.  I am firstly looking fro any free main lesson, curriuclm guides or lesson planning on this subject and then secondly good resources to buy if I have to.  Just wondering if any of you have already taught 5th grade and had good experience...
Thank you JMJ.  Your response is well though out. I agree completely.  Rhianna813.  Thank you, I have seen that food pyramid before, it is helpful! I think what I am going for is a nutritional chart that goes beyond the minimum of what we should consume at different ages but the optimal amounts we should be consuming. I really would like to meal plan keeping optimal amounts of each in mind.  Just try it out and see what I get.  Using food from different sources not...
I would be concerned with mold (not always visible) at the least, which is very hard to digest and hard on the liver.  Even if they were boiled the toxins would still be in them.  Rubbery definately means exposed to moisture.  I would do everything else but eat them.  Sprout in garden, science projects, compost piles, for the animals, etc. Also, you could try sprouting them, if they don't sprout you know for sure they are compromised.
I was wondering if anyone  knows where I can find a daily nutritional needs chart that is based in wise/smart information. Thank You
There are so many ways recommended to soak seeds and nuts but I am not sure what the best way is. This is what I have figured out from my readings on the subjects. In order to make nuts as fully digestible as possible, they should be sprouted too. But, once they are sprouted does this mean that the anti-nutrients (can't remember the right name) are neutralized also? I think so. So, here is my take on the whole matter. Please give your 2 cents and why. Going from...