or Connect

Posts by Alenushka

Some people hate seeing breastfeeding in public.  Some hate seeing kids in Starbuck. People, enough already. Live and let live. Well behaved leashed dogs are fine .
I would hire a Sleep Consultant at this point.   You deserve to sleep. No one need to eat 5 times a night at this age.
Death from Rabbies is horrible. My cats are indoor and outdoor and so I vaccinate them. I also do not want them to die from feline leukemia . I always vaccinated my pets and they all lived long  and healthy lives except for one who had congenital kidney issues.
I would go to a gyn. Go to female one and explain that you are sensitive. I do not know how old you are but it could be thinning and drying of the tissues rather than an infection. Doctor can help you with it.   I would talk to your DH in very polite and sincere  tone. People's sexual preferences change .
She needs a very well supported housing situation or she is at risk of being homeless. If she ends up that way and die, it will destroy your DH and your family.   I know it all sucks but she is his mother.
I know enough about UAE not to like it. Please, do not spin propaganda. How I feed I birth my child. How I feed my child and how I raise my child is my business and not the government's. There many more reasons than not having milk why women do not breastfeed. This is between woman, her child and her family. Making formula RX or making breastfeeding a law simply stigmatizes women for no good reason. Yet another government trying to tell women, but not men what do to. I...
I would go to a doctor and ask about thyroid tests
 I will never be a fan of a government that puts rape victims in jail.   Supporting women is one things, forcing them is another.
You are right, I was wrong about driving but not about rape. This case was all over the news and there many others.       http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CC8QFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ibtimes.com%2Fdubai-safe-female-travelers-norwegian-woman-jailed-over-rape-report-warns-others-1354317&ei=qZXoUr6tJcLpoAS494GgCg&usg=AFQjCNE4NU58Pu08HUXWb8kIhTc1Sxwmyg&sig2=9jWGVfNgZKQXSbYvmhoOhw
What do you expect from a country which treats women like a piece of meat? Women have no rights, can't drive and put to jail if they report rape.   Breastfeeding is personal decisions and no government should dictate what a woman should do.