or Connect

Posts by taliatoes

Hello, Nobody has mentioned the Motherease 'Toddle-ease' diapers. They are the exact same style as Sandy's for hevy wetters nut are bigger. They are bigger than the one-size and Sandy's large. I used them from 25lbs + and now my daughter is 32lbs. I use Motherease Air FLow covers and have no leaks, at night I add a extra absorbant liner. Just wanted to add my 2 cents!
Hi all, My 2yo weaned in past 2 weeks, due to my pain from excema on my nipples and cracking due to this prob. I'm sure the pain was exacerbated by the pg. I didn't really plan to wean this way and my dd is a little distressed from the recent loss. She senses a change and tries to nurse but just likes to 'get into position' but not suck. I feel so emotional. : She isn't napping well and insists on being walked to sleep in the stroller at nite and clings to 3 favourite...
Hi March Mommies, I can't believe I'm pg too, I have a 27 mth old, has anyone else told thier little ones about the new one? How old are they before they understand. Fortunately, several of our friends are pg and due before us, so she will get used to the idea of bellies and babies before it happens to us. Congrats to you all Allie
Hi all, I read the posts after the 1st postaprtum period poll, and I guess I fit in to the 'no periods for 2 years crowd'. Sure its been great to be period free but my dh and I are TTC and no sign of ovulation. All my AP and non AP friends got their periods back long ago and it seems they are conceiving or dleivering babies left and right. DD nurses 5-6 times /day and would nurse more if I let her. I am trying to nite wean but with little success, she always wakes at...
I love this thread! My dh and I have done many of the things you all mentioned. We live downtown in a small apartment so dh and I can both walk to work. Our dd has a tiny bedroom, that is perfect for her toys, books and clothes. If we bought a huge house we would have to spend time working to make money to buy things to fill it. Then we we would have to spend time cleaning and caring for it. Our little apt is easy to clean, and we can always see each other no matter...