or Connect

Posts by rianna

I have read a few post about this and in the ones that I read/skimmed through they were all about younger children. Let me explain..... I have a very sensitive almost 9 yo girl. Very recently she has had some freak outs with loud noises. The fire alarm going off (this happens from time to time because of the oven so it is not a new thing) caused her to shake, cry, hyperventilate for at least 10 minuets. Then the next day it was the music up to loud during our family...
1. The first type of vaccine "ready|" for distribution is a Live Attenuated Influenza Virus (LAIV) vaccine. administered by the nasal route. LAIVs are particularly dangerous both to the person who takes them AND to those around them. These vaccines cause people to shed the virus to others and infect them. The virus is then able to reassort or mutate as the infected persons (who may be too young to have any idea what is happening) go about spreading the virus into a...
1. The first type of vaccine "ready|" for distribution is a Live Attenuated Influenza Virus (LAIV) vaccine. administered by the nasal route. LAIVs are particularly dangerous both to the person who takes them AND to those around them. These vaccines cause people to shed the virus to others and infect them. The virus is then able to reassort or mutate as the infected persons (who may be too young to have any idea what is happening) go about spreading the virus into a...
My 6yo DD became a vegetarian about 8 months ago. All by her choice. She decided that she did not like to eat meat at all and has since stoped eating eggs as well. We are not a sole vegetarian household but I know how to make things for her thankfully. The problem I run across is, she does not seem to eat very munch except for the few things she really likes. Her favorite is avocado sandwich with cheese, veginaise, nutritional yeast, salt and pepper. She will eat like 3 of...
I feel like I need this thread. With 3 daughters of different ages I am maxed out quite often. I listen to them yell at each other and say mean things... I also get to hear wonderful things and experience such devotion and love. My girls are all different as well. Hyper sensitive, emotional (we have so much crying in this house) stubborn, independent, loud (very loud) and it could go on and on. I am great mother sometimes but then I also find myself acting like a 13yo...
I left my girls father when our youngest was 2 months old. Now... we have a 5yo and a 19mo. They go and stay with him 3 nights a week.. every week. This has been hard for me. I dont feel he is able to take care of them properly but they love going... they come back fine and happy.... they want to see him. So, what is a mother supposed to do? I am very angry at him but we dont show it. He still has no job and lives with his mother. No car so I drive the kids down to him...
Oh thank you. thank you!!!!!! So I can just go into my scheduled appointment and request the certificate? I know the information I have been reading so I know how to handle the situation. I just dont want to walk in there and have them ambush me with things that I am not sure about. I am sure about my decisions but not sure how to make it all right with them. They do have a place where I can put the date for getting chickenpox so I will just make up a date? They...
I am sorry for my lack of education when it comes to this but do I ask them at school for this paper or do I print it out and take it to them? The paper work they sent me does not have any exemptions.
I know now.. just did not recognize the name. Thank you for your help.
I have no idea what Varicella is? Outbreak in my school? Oh I need to know about this. Thank you for writing back. So Pa is not to bad when it comes to vax? I feel like I am in a body of water.. right in the middle and I dont know where to swim to get to shore.