or Connect

Posts by RoseRed

I just read this great book on my Kindle and I really want to share it with everyone!! It was so good! The author self published and it just isn't getting the attention it deserves! I would suggest reading the first one and waiting on the other 3 in the hope that she edits them (they need punctuation help, and some content editing) but they first one is soooo good!   Anyway, just thought I would...
Some of you may have heard that a jr. high school in Ogden is refusing to let kids come to school because they are not vaccinated. Well the way the news story was handled really drove me crazy. They only interviewed doctors who say that parents who don't vaccinate are crazy etc. etc. They have been running news stories like for a while. Well last nights story really pushed my buttons and I emailed the anchor. Surprise he emailed me back and said he wants to find people...
Can you remove me from the list, please. I'm officially out. HCG is not high enough, and I started to miscarry what midwife is 99.9998% sure is the second baby. Heartbreaking to be sure.
Sorry I didn't get the difinitive everythings ok like I expected and since have not been too happy.   I took a urine preg-test at the midwives and it came back negative :( so they sent me over for a blood test and it came back at a level of 12 HCG :( (midwives said the levels should be 50 - 150 at this point)   I get to pee on a stick until friday when I go back in and get blood drawn again and see where we are at.   Its just like rubbing salt on an open...
So I had what I originally thought was either an early m/c or early a/f but then I kept getting sicker and sicker. My sister bugged me until I tested, and boy was I surprised it came back positive... But now I am all on paranoia over drive because of the bleeding (its gone now but it lasted for a week and was definatly more then standard Implantation Bleeding). I have an appointment with the nurse-midwives at our local hospital tomorow, and I am going to demand...
*Name (whatever you would like to be called or like us to know you by): Bec  *EDD: June 7th 2012 (got my BFP this morning!! *Age/ age when the baby will be born: 29 now, 29 then (my bdays in July)  *Location: SLC, Utah *How long it took you to get your BFP: 1 cycle, which is astounding as it took me 11 cycles with dd1, and 8 with dd2  *What number child is this for you: 3  *Family (partner, other children, pets): One husnand, two daughters (5,20 months) two...
I know there are a few consignment shops around town that specialize in maternity, but I always look under the maternity clothes section in the ksl classifieds. Last pregnancy I got my whole maternity wardrobe about 30 peices, all high quality for 85 bucks
Can you please add me to WTH is going on   Last AF showed up on December 31st. I had had two very regular cycles before that. I waited diligently for AF to come on January 27th... and have been waiting since. I took a FRER on February 3rd but don't know how much I trust it as it is set to expire this month. It came back white, well except for a glossy beautiful red control line. So I waited for AF... Still nothing. So I tested this afternoon with a dollar store test....
Ok so it takes me forever to get pregnant (3 years w/ number one, almost 2 with number 2) and so I want to start trying now, but I am scared... I think my body might be broken.   I had a wonderful home birth with dd2, standing in the shower with one leg elevated against the side of the tub. It was what my body wanted. About 3 weeks after dd2 was born I had extream pain in my lower abdomen. Both my midwife and myself decided that it was an ovarian cyst, but midwife...
I hope your meet and greet went well! Knowing her she wouldn't do anything at 10 weeks anyway. She tends to be fairly hands off during pre-natals. I was NAK before, so sorry it was so brief and had so many spelling mistakes. But I really really can't express how much I love her. She handled my miscarriage right before I became pregnant again, and was really understanding about all of my insane worries. Anyway, like I said, I could go on and on! Congrats on all!