or Connect

Posts by Brown Lioness

Quote: Originally Posted by Charliemae I remember you too! If I recall correctly you were one of my fellow Leo's. Aah, almost, im a Libra! How did you choose and Airedale? I was looking at the breed just the other day. I am personally falling in love with the Shiloh Shepherd right now. Well, i was searching breeds, thinking that i had the breed I wanted all picked out (the Shiba Inu), but the more i read, the more i gravitated...
Quote: Originally Posted by Charliemae i'm graduating this afternoon! Congrats, Charliemae! I remember you! Hi everyone, i am a long time returning NMY member. I guess i initially started lurking because i didnt have much to contribute, but as possible TTCing comes over my horizon, i feel a little better about posting on MDC. Anywho, a short introduction about me...I am a 30 year old happily married woman to my wonderful 33 year old hubby...
We REALLY need to wait (but my coworker swears up and down he thinks im going to be surprised with my own pregnancy here soon ), but here is what i'd like to do before TTCing: 1. Get my biz off the ground (ive been saying this for the past two years, but this year is do or die) 2. Get in great shape (weight training, bikram yoga, capoeira) 3. Round out my health/nutrition (round out my diet and be consistent, remove amalgams, get pre-conception health check ups)...
BirdieB, TRUST WE understand right where you are coming from!, lol. I am literally SURROUNDED by pregnant women, SURROUNDED you hear me!? lol I feel like running, screaming for the hills for shelter before the babies come raining down on my head here soon, lol. My ovaries wont be able to take the cuteness! AAAACK! LOL!
I think my hubby secretly wants an oops, because its all he's ever known...we've never met anyone who ACTIVELY TTC IRL. It really is refreshing to him that the decision would be taken out of our hands and then he'd get the chance to "man up" and handle his business. I dunno, its weird because he is SUCH a planner in all other things, lol. So, we are planning, but yea, i think he'd wish we didnt have to think so hard about it. Hubby and i had an interesting mini-convo...
Dang, now how the hizzle do i get my mitts on some lamb liver?! lol
Interesting blog. Thanks for sharing!
yay!, thank you lilylumos, blessings to you and your family! Quote: Originally Posted by lilylumos Check out the Austin Area Birthing Center, they do well-woman checks with the midwives and are really friendly. The facility is very nice and they are building a new one. I had my baby there too and it was fantastic.
Well, for me I love Kerry Gold, because other than Organic Valley's limited spring/summer edition butter, it was the only grassfed option other than raw butter in my area. I pick Kerry Gold over Organic Valley because i think it tastes better. But thas about it, lol. $3.19 for a 1/2 lb is kinda steep tho, ours is like $2.69 here.
Hi there, Im new to the Austin, TX area (more specifically NW Austin) and am looking for good referrals for well woman care. Im not a mama yet, but we may start TTCing within the next year, so it would be nice if they provided pre-conception counseling. The midwife doesn't have to particularly be crunchy, but i dont want them forcing hormonal BC on me either. The midwife preference is mainly because Im more comfortable with women well woman care providers. Anywho,...