or Connect

Posts by Microsoap

Quote: Originally Posted by PuppyFluffer That was a lovely baby massage video! What a cute baby! I want to share the perspective of a European person who I heard comment on infant circ. The only time that the glans of the penis is visible is during an erection -which equates to sexual arousal. The glans is a sexual private thing, only visible to others in intimate moments. When this person saw her first circumcised baby, it was so wrong as it was...
lol Weird. I read that too fast and mistook it as: Uganda unbans female circumcision
Purposely amputating a child's body part and violating his human rights isn't a plus to miss out on! Glad (sooooo glad!) you didn't let his insecurities get the best of YOUR SON. You're awesome!!!! :
Quote: Originally Posted by MCatLvrMom2A&X Tell anyone that comes into your room Dr/nurse that you do not concent to circ if they give you a hard time about it, doubt they will but it does happen, just mention he was born perfect and if anyone cuts on him we will be forced to take legal action (that is reserved for any bullying you might incounter no need to go that far unless they give you problems) Never allow him to go alone without you or your dh...
Sounds like metal stenosis to me and it's THE most common circumcision complication there is (10% of boys have circ complications). The skin on the underside of his glans is his frenulum and it doesn't grow. In fact, circumcision usually prevents it from developing properly... and that's even IF it isn't severed completely. To a circ'd male, his frenulum is one the last remaining ultra-sensitive area of his penis. To those ignorant or naive parents who think circ'ing...
Here's an infant massage video of a 7-month-old intact boy, and I couldn't imagine a boy's genital looking any other way! http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x63...mois_lifestyle Perhaps your MySpace blog could use some graphic pictures of an actual circ procedure. I don't think she'd click on to a video, so showing her right off the bat the total mutilation involved -- and this WOULD be her son!!! -- she'll see it for sure.
I was going to say separation, too.
It's called (going into) SHOCK!!!! While it's common for people to believe it's a form of sleep, a medical student should unequivicly know the difference, or he/she won't be an effective medical professional and could lead to harm for the patient.
Quote: Originally Posted by mesa my boys are 5 and 8. I circed my 8 year old, not the 5 year old. They shower together sometimes to conserve time ( it gets late quick on school nights!) and they have never ever mentioned it. I was all worried about it too...but I honestly don't think they notice. YMMV. There you go. Straight from the source (I wanted to say "straight from the horse's mouth", but I didn't want to sound like I'm insulting you...
I think it's because throughout the history of the civilization, we have seen that the penis can still function, even in its amputated (and deteriorated) state. And because it's done for religious reasons (and not for health reason), this just tends to make the world think-- "see? he was (done) as an infant and he's fine". It's ridiculous, because the same illogic (real word?) isn't extended to other body parts. Yes, you could amputate the lower ear lobe, but that doesn't...