or Connect

Posts by Cakes

I have 3.5 yo B/G twins. We weaned them over a six month period from 2-2.5. We night weaned at 18 months. I used a method of explaining that Mommy's milk was slowly going away because of how big the twins were getting. I helped them to find other foods to eat or drink and helped them to learn how to access these items on their own. I would also freely give them snuggle time and read stories or play a special game with them. They also started in a two day a week toddler...
I still thought it was interesting! Thanks again for all the info! Julianne
Thank you everyone for your reassurance. Sarah the picture you sent looks exactly like my son. I feel much more confident about the "normalcy" of my sons foreskin. Julianne
Maybe my biology 101 is failing me. In talking to my DH we have come up with the following: The penis itself is about 2inches long and the for skin is a 1/4 to a 1/2 an inch beyond the tip of the penis. Therefore the foreskin will "balloon" when he urinates. I hope that clarifies the question a bit. Julianne
Hello, My 3yo old son seems to have a significantly longer foreskin then most other intact boys we know. The Dr said it is normal and probably is but ...................I am just curoius if anyone else out there has any experience with a foreskin that is a good 1/4inch longer then the penis. So far it does not seem to be a problem. I presume it is hereditary but we'll never know for sure, my DH is circ. Julianne
Left overs, cold chicken, casseroles, make up any kind of tuna salad, egg salad, chicken salad with lots of celery, carrots, nuts, chick peas ect mixed in. If she eats cold cuts get some turkey and roll it like a caterer would, put it on a plate in the fridge, cover it and it will be real easy to grab on the way to the nursing station. Buy a head of lettuce and get it all ready to use. Wrap it in a paper towel and put it in a plastic bag in the crisper, it will be ready...
So after reading your pile up story I was smiling! I am always so glad to know I'm not the only nut case out there. The "Pantley Pop" is from Elizabeth Pantley's book "The No cry Sleep Solution". She is a pediatrician and Sears' heir apparent. Once again I loved the mental image Julianne
Quote: Originally Posted by lazucchini I cannot sleep with both of them on me. And I really hate the suck, suck that's just about being attached! Let the milk flow, and then be done, for goodness sake! :-) You know what worked for my son at that point the "Pantley pop". That was one of the few things from her book that I had sucess with. However it did not work with his twin sister. I got real tired of sleeping on my back with one baby proped by a pillow on either...
Stacymom, What if the next time you find yourself in this situation you reach out and make the first move...........ask someone (maybe the person with the "stinkiest " look) to hold the nine month old! Then you will be able to take "control" of your older child and the other person will feel like they have been helpful. I found myself in these types of situations often and still do. At first it took alot of courage to admit my vunerability and to ask for help. Once...
I also use my stroller as a pack mule! Isn't it great how the bottom can hold six sippy cups, a very large diaper bag, a back pack full of little trains, a yellow ball, a stuffed bunny, pb&j for four, three pints of strawberries, two milk boxes, everyones art work from school............. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Originally posted by jess7396 ...Then- you say to yourself- if I want to make a difference- *I* need...