or Connect

Posts by acupuncturemomma

Thanks for the form, ma2two. Funny thing is, they supplied the first page of the form, but not the second (back) where the exemption section is!
Perfect, thanks. This is what I plan to do, and wanted to be solid in my understanding of my rights/the law.
I found this document, which makes it sound like all schools (regardless of funding?) have to accept an exemption. Would anyone be willing to read it and tell me what they think? Just want to be really clear on my rights in case it comes up with the preschool director...
Do they have to accept the exemption? Or is it possible they can refuse him?  
California :)
Just checked out a preschool for DS, and he is really excited to start. Just realized there is a request for immunization record in the school's paperwork!   DD went to a very informal preschool, which never requested immunization records. So I'm not sure how it works...For her Kindergarten enrollment in public school, we just filled out the waiver...   I have a feeling this preschool might turn him away.
There has been a confirmed case of measles in an employee at a store where I regularly do my grocery shopping. According to health officials, DD and I may have been exposed, as we shopped there on January 26. DD (6 y.o.) is unvaccinated. I am not so worried about myself, as I know my parents made sure I had every vaccine possible.   What I am most concerned about is the fact that my husband is in the hospital due to a severe leg fracture, and he will probably be...
There has been a confirmed case of measles in an employee at a store where I regularly do my grocery shopping. According to health officials, DD and I may have been exposed, as we shopped there on January 26. DD (6 y.o.) is unvaccinated. I am not so worried about myself, as I know my parents made sure I had every vaccine possible.   What I am most concerned about is the fact that my husband is in the hospital due to a severe leg fracture, and he will probably be...