or Connect

Posts by Michelle Renee

Wow.. I didn't even think of this.  This is baby number three for our family.  My oldest Violet (6), is just a smidge on the autism spectrum, and we spent time preparing her for her sister with social stories and making sure she understood a change was coming.  This time, our youngest, Ophelia (4) is SO SO excited for her brothers arrival - we have slacked.  Violet is aware of her brother coming and is starting to get into it but we haven't gotten gifts outside of new...
  Were you able to sleep with the percocet?  I have some chronic health issues and have been given percocet for pain management and I can _never_ sleep well with it.  I know they will offer it again with baby delivery post section.  I suppose sleeping well is really mute post partum but the little stretches I do get, I would like to be solid.
Congrats! :)  
I was induced with my first daughter (Violet). OMG it was horrible.  Like -horrible.  I was 37 weeks and have an autoimmune issue and some other issues going on.  _HORRIBLE_.  The induction didn't take and they dilated me by hand and pulled her out.   Second baby (Ophelia)  they pulled the big baby card and she was 40 weeks and I said "like hell you will" and drank a bottle of castor oil cooked in scrambled eggs.  Nasty - six hours later, went into labor on my own, water...
Birth date: Due Date 2/4/13 but scheduled for 1/29/13 Gender (if unknown):Boy Weight: Im guessing 8-9 lbs Labor length: nada -scheduled csection Other random thoughts/feelings/premonitions about your baby or birth:  This kid is going to be HUGE and come out saying "where is my food woman?"  :)  He must know he has milk in in 2 deep freezers at home and another in Canada - he is an international milk baby! I think he will skip his newborn onesies and go right to...
Im scheduled Jan 29th..(due Feb 4) Im thinking the Momma's with twins will go - then me :)
Im scheduled January 29th... I feel you .. just woah :)
We are increasing our Nanny' hours from 6-8 a week to close to 20.  We started this 2 weeks ago.  She handles bathing my older two, basic household chores, and laundry.  I have been really uncomfortable and my husband isn't super hands on.  She also takes my older two to school in the morning.   This will let me sleep a bit more and be with baby.   We have family support for when the baby is here but sometimes honestly I prefer the objectiveness of someone who is not...
I miss it.    I think between the weight gain and being in the home stretch - it is just not happening.   We are pretty creative people with a pretty good arsenal of accessories /liberators (best things ever for getting into better positioning) so we both are missing it.   Even rolling over in bed is uncomfortable - my hips/groin hurt all the time/  I told my husband he needs to build me a Rotisserie to rotate me from left to right...
I have gained too much weight.  I usually gain 50 lbs and I am a plus sized Mom.  This time though, I stopped taking meds for ADD and it is stimulant -aka kills your appetite.     I gained a bunch at first and am slowing down down.  Im about at the 45 lb mark.    Once Im done nursing, it comes off.  Im the reverse of nursing Moms because of the domperidone (increases supply) doesnt let you let go of weight easily.