or Connect

Posts by cellarstella

Unfortunately this for me is two weeks a month... ovulation and AF!  So half the time, really. I've had AF since she was 14 mos and it's gotten steadily worse each month.  I just now nursed her, the first time since 8AM this morning, and it was suddenly better.  Until the milk was gone, then it got irritating again, but she unlatched pleasantly.  Whew!  She's started to accept the limited nursing somewhat, so maybe we can continue on this much more limited basis for...
I have a 28 month old who fights the latch correction fiercely as well, and it's leading me to wean.  I have small sensitive breasts and she wants to stretch it out like a taut slingshot.  OUCH!  Too much correction and she'll start crying, running away from me, slamming doors behind her.  Last night she bit me hard when I was unlatching her and without thinking I smacked her cheek to get her to let go.  Lots of tears from both of us and she went to sleep without even...
MDC didn't email me so I had no idea this thread was this long! Also, it logs me out every 2 minutes. Lame! So... having read the last 50 posts or so I have to try to remember... Sara and Hedy I'd love to have some mama-dates! Amelia does ok when I leave so long as we're set up for success. For instance, today it wouldn't work because she is teething and clingy and grumpier than usual. She just needs to get enough nap and enough nursing just before I leave and then...
Wow Allison... yeah I'd just ignore it and don't bother with her. That's really lame of her. Amelia's bonding with Cliff in a big way these days, it's so cute! She sits on his lap and waves and says, "hi!" She has a special spot next to him on the couch that she gravitates to. And of course she wins him over from anything he's doing with her charming smile! There's this store online with some beautiful clothes (professional/dressy) and they were having an AMAZING...
Yikes, Sara! I hope Nico sleeps better soon so you can, too! I complain about my kid's not sleeping when it happens, but honestly it doesn't happen that much. I very nearly take it for granted that I get enough sleep most nights. It was nice to to see you Saturday night! February is my birthday month... I like cake... Maybe by that time we'll have it in us to whip up some cakes, but I would so not be into it right now. Cliff wants to make a MAJOR purchase for...
I shout "woohoo!" when I see that blood every month. I never ever ever ever want to be pregnant again. At least that's how I feel right now . Still working on the BC thing... I think I'll try an IUD. I've got an appointment with Planned Parenthood to find out how much it's going to cost me. It's particularly important as my crazy hormones are peaking during ovulation. I haven't had drive like this since before Maddy! I'm so relieved! We went to the gym tonight...
the fact that MDC keeps logging me out is kind of killing it for me.
I decided to google the kicked in the crotch feeling (labia majora pain) and the best I found was someone mentioning the pain possibly resulting from previous nerve damage in the area, and increased blood flow stimulates those damaged nerves resulting in pain. Makes sense to me, having pushed babies through there and all. It's hard to find any information that doesn't involve itching and burning. I'm in sync with the moon! I'm sad for all the sad mamas...
My period consists of a light day, a day of feeling like I've been kicked in the crotch, and then comes the GUSH for about two days, then like three days of taper off. My body has never done less than 7 days. Lots of bloating and bad skin, yay. Oh, and the first day of my period I decided it was a good day to wax my legs... not so much. I forgot how sensitive my skin would be. OUCH. It's just that I don't often get the chance to de-hairify myself and might actually...
Just starting this thread in the hopes that someone will come share with me the kind of juicy details we don't want to share in more expansive communities. Like how insane my hormones have been since getting AF back. Or how doing a little yardwork is a constant panic situation as my baby runs straight for the concrete with her little face destined to come in contact with it for... what, the 6th time in the last four weeks? Or how my 3 year old is my best...