or Connect

Posts by redwolf2

I just came across this and was trying to find more info on this for years! I delivered my twins over 5 years ago and during my c-section my doc said the same thing to me. That I had a thin part of the uterus, probably where one of the babes were rubbing up against a bone or something. I am now pregnant with a singleton, a week overdue at that, and preparing for an HBA2C. My first was a HB transport because of posterior position and prolonged labor. The twins were both...
* EDD: (feel free to use 1st or 2nd half if you prefer) 3/29/2011 * Name: (whatever you would like to be called or like us to know) Dana * Age: 30 * Location: Cincinnati area * How long it took to you to get your BFP: TOTAL SURPRISE! * What number child is this for you: 4 * Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): Morgan almost 7 and twin boys Hunter and Ryder 4 * Baby's gender (hopes or guesses): Hoping a girl for Morgan to have sister * Names...
I couldn't read this and not respond! My dd who is now 6 has showed all of these things very early on. She is my first and I attributed it to her age and she will grow out of it. When the growing out of it didn't happen and her frends were moving on in maturity i knew something was up. I am so grateful to a friend with a dd with Asperger's to talk with me about SPD. it made so much sense to hear about it and described dd to a T. Dh wasn't fully onboard just for the...
I thought it was hysterical...and I LOVED that the public schooles didn;t know any answers either.
I use these all the time to freeze meals in. I do have a couple tips though. ~ leave plenty of room at the top (like others have said) ~ there are different sized jars, buy a variety so, in your case, if you have something small you can use a smaller size to save space in your freezer. ~ you can also use salsa jars a sauce jars after you have cleaned them. ~ don't put something hot in and then put it in the freezer, the jar will crack ~ figure out where...
We are new this year too! : We will be using OM kindy. Mydaughter will be 5 in Sept. but we don't need to report til 6. I have 2.5 yo twin boys so that is where my anxieties live. Though I would say 75% of the curriculum the boys could be involved in. I am excited, anxious, and terrified all at the same time. I amthinking its gonna be like labor though, once your doing it and not thinking about it those feelings start to drift away a bit, its all the unknown for now.
Thank you so much for taking the time to post all that!
Yes, just want some info to understand it better. Thanks
Anyone read any good books on the Temperments? If so could you point me to them? Thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by gemelos It also makes a difference whether or not she is AP. I know a mother of 8 children and her twins were her 6th and 7th. She said it was very easy but I know she sleep trains and is not AP. I think having twins wouldn't be so bad if you didn't care if they cried, sleep trained them, passed them off to others to feed, etc. MMMHMMMM, exactly, totally, WERD!