or Connect

Posts by ItyBty

Actually, I feel more as if its a huge long line, like the kind of line you get for a popular ride at Disney, and I've been waitng for AGES, and people keep cutting in front of me. It sucks, and I sometimes wonder if I could be happier if we quit, but then when I try to envision a childfree life, I can't. It just seems to hollow, like there'd be no reason for getting out of bed in the morning without kids to care for. So we keep trying... and trying.. and trying...
I started going on late June for infertility, weight insomnia and stress (All are related to my infertility issues though) I'm not pregnant yet, but I've lost 15lbs, and I'm sleeping better and I actually like going. I went twice a week for the first cycle, and now its just once a week. My acu. thinks that if I can lose another 15lbs,, there shoudl be no reason for me to not get pregnant. My RE couldn't find a single reason for our infertility other than maybe my weight...
I found this one recently, she has some really cute stuff http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5577511
Gilmore Girls can get me through most anything. If I'm having a crappy day, I'll tune into a rerun or pop in a DVD and I'm instantly cheered up
I love the jewelry here: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=20030
My DH's count was on teh low side for us too - I had him start taking a daily multi-vitamin, and I also added supplemental L-argenine, L-carnitine and L-lysine, as well as fish oil. His counts inproved dramatically after a few months of this.
Joanna - thanks! She is in the crate right now, because when I'm on the computer is when she causes trouble. I've had her since April, and the bad behavior is mostly in the last 3-4 weeks. I would WAY welcome ideas to keep her stimulated and interested. She has a kong, a couple of rope tuggie type toys, a dozen or so tennis balls, and a bunch of other tossable small toys she loves to fetch with. How would I go about finding local stuff for flyball and agility? Also, I...
Ok - she does get a decent amoutn of exercise - she gets walked twice a day, and I play with her all the time , fetch and whatnot. What I can't figure out is what to do when she does destroy things - I do scold and she gets crated, but it just repeats. I try to watch her, but I just can't figure out how to watch her every second of every day while also trying to get anything done here.
I need help with my dog. I'm totally at the end of my rope with her. She is completely hell-bent on being destructive. If she is left alone, she shreds anything she can get her hands on, so we don't leave her alone, and when we aren't home, she is crated. I keep the bathroom gated off, I keep the upstairs gated off. I keep the garbage under the sink, I don't leave shoes or anything around for her, yet every DAMN day this week, she has found something, and shredded it....
www.quilterscache.com = lots of patterns, marked with the level of difficulty, and lots of tutorials and tips too. Also, poke around on www.craftster.org in the quilting section, lots of VERY creative people there too.