or Connect

Posts by ItyBty

Oceanmommy - I know I gave you a : in the other thread, but here's another one just because. I just found out last night that a friend of mine knocked up his GF and they are getting married in Feb. I'm happy for them, but angry that they get a "whoopsie" and here I am popping pills and charting and timing BD-ing and its been 16 months and still no baby, and he gets a little horny and they get a kid. It just doesn't seem fair, KWIM? Edit: Saw this quote in someones siggy...
Aww oceanmommy - : You'll get your baby... The best things always take the longest to make, right?
Quote: Originally Posted by SarahJen Ity I was taking melatonin last year but I read that it decreased fertility so I stopped in December last year. How long have you been taking it? Oooooh - I hadn't head that. I don't take it often - once a month maybe, mostly when my sleep schedule is all out of whack. I was hoping if I fell asleep early last night, I'd wake up early today. (yeah, that worked... ) I figured it had to be better than having a...
Oh dear - first names? I'll try, but no promises. I've been having insomnia-ish issues, not being able to fall asleep at night, staying up until 1,2 even 3 am. So I took melatonin last night, and I zonked!!! I was out like a light by 12:30, and I only pushed to stay up util then because Barenaked Ladies were on Leno. The bad thing is, I slept so deeply that I slept thru the alarm (actually I turned it off without waking up ) thru the tv (set on a timer to come on for...
OMG yes, I looooooooove Greys - I'm also happy that Men in trees follows it now, cause I'm becoming rather fond of that too.
Lily - Yay! I'm sending lots and lots of good thoughts and your way. Does that mean we are officially cyclebuddies? Sarah - I refresh my FF chart too. all the time. As far as healthy goes, lately I've been a total slug. No exercise, eating junk... blargh. I'm tired all the time, can't fall asleep at night, can't get up in teh morning... it's not a good cycle. but I *hate* working out. I hate gyms, running, exercise... I'll never figure out how people find it fun.
Ok - 50mg Clomid is here!!!! RX says take 2 a day for days 3-7. I just took 2 now, but should I take 1 in the morning, 1 at night? or just 2 at night? It doesn't say how to take it, 1 at a time twice a day or 2 at a time once a day.: I'll report back on the wild mood swings and craziness... if any.
OMG lily - I obsess over MDC too sometimes. Checkign back, over and over.... It's a sickness.
OMG Lily! - I adore the Squirrel Nut Zippers! I thought I was the only one! DH and I picked "Meant to Be" for our first dance at our wedding. Allison - what state are you in? My insurance co. told me the same garbage about infertiltiy diagnosis vs treatment, BUT, I'm in CT, where by law they MUST cover certain infertility treatments. I think its something like 11 states where it's now illegal to deny infertility coverage. Perhaps you are in one of them? Oceanmommy...
Henna is a dye - Oceanmommy explained it a wee bit above, and there are a few threads down in Mindful Home Mgmt. here on MDC. Really the only downside is that it takes longer to work them commercial dye, I leave it in for like 4 hours, sometimes I leave it in for 6 hours, rather than 30-45 minutes. Allison - Cassia Obovata will give you the shine and conditioning of henna without the red color. Still no word back from teh Dr. I'm getting a bit annoyed. (Seriously...