or Connect

Posts by americastamps

You're right SweetSilver, I did assume too much here.  I do feel that the majority of those who want to kick people out of medical practices or refuse to take them as a patient are those who vehemently argue the safety and effectiveness for all people. But I completely see the point that some people simply support the doctors' right to choose who they see based on their beliefs above any other factors. I tend to lean that way too-- It would be nice not to have the...
  This is what is happening to my sister, in California, of all places. Not to mention, he had an extreme reaction to his vaccines and almost died. (he still has a permanent seizure disorder, that developed right after his shots) The neurologist reluctantly agrees they might not give him the DTaP again, as it is the most likely cause of the seizures compared to the other shots, but his regular doctor is kicking them out of the practice. They have been asking around and...
Isn't being fat the same thing as going against medical advice? Last time I checked, most doctors weren't advising people to be fat. 
It's alarming how many people think it's ok for doctors to refuse to see patients. They may be privately run doctors but they provide a public service. It's like saying that teachers can refuse to teach your children because they don't vaccinate to the full schedule (or at all)  Oh, wait, they actually do that in the **&^^^% state I live in. Refusing to see patients does NOTHING to improve patients health, in fact, it may endanger their health by making them unlikely to...
i will move there sometime next year. I wouldlove to connect with everyone before we move to the area to get the scoop on all things natural and most of all to make some like minded friends. Please message me. i am thinking we will end up in Sprinfield or Fairfax somewhere, but not sure yet where we will rent. I'm planning to visit in the spring to get to know the area better before we actually move out.
You have researched and know that science and gut feeling is on your side. Science shows that these shots have very real, very dangerous side effects. Your gut feeling tells you that vaccinations are currently more dangerous than taking your chances with catching a disease naturally. (especially with all the preservatives, and the way they are administered so casually in conjuction with other vaccines, overwhelming the immune system). When I was reading a thread about...
Amanda, I really enjoyed peeking at your layouts. So cute. I loved the one of your son at 3 months. :-) I think your son might be right around my son's age--he looked pretty close to newborn in the one dated in November 2006. :-) One of these days I will post some pages. I couldn't get some of the other girls links to work, but would love to see those also. I agree with you on the scrapbooking magazines. They are just fun to look at! I look at them over and over again....
I'm a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, but not near Nashville, TN. (I'm in Virginia) It looks like this post is pretty old but hopefully you already got a hold of some scrapbooking friends in your area. The best way to see if you would want to be a demonstrator might be to use the demonstrator locator to contact a few of them and see how they run their businesses. Another alternative is to buy the kit just to get everything you want cheaply, and then if you don't think...
Quote: Originally Posted by MommaGreenBean Mine reacts to colors. So those are out (hyperactive, awake all night, pitches fits over things that normally are not an issue at all) But I do allow her to have homemade cookies, marshmallows, other dye-free treats if we're having something sweet. But I don't have much of a sweet tooth, so she gets it maybe once a week. . I like your idea about packing snacks for when people offer lolliops...
We talked about the birth ahead of time and he expressed that he was interested in watching the birth but we sort of left it up to him and whatever he felt like doing. I labored from midnight to 7 30 in the morning, so basically he slept the whole time. He apparently woke up around 7, and I didn't realize but my husband got him some breakfast and set him up with a video. Things were pretty intense at that time and it didn't really occur to me to fetch him. I think if he...