or Connect

Posts by Czen:)

I'm going to try the strawberry freezer jam this weekend from jessicas post. Anyone know if you can use the same recipe for raspberry jam? And how long does freezer jam keep? Do you just freeze it in little jars with room for expansion? Never done a freezer jam before! Czen
Get those hang on the back of the door shoe racks. I put all the socks, hats, underwear, tights, etc. in those and it frees up an incredible amount of room. No real tips on how to manage outings. We just got through it as best we could! Czen
From the time our kids are a few months old they start the night in their own beds in their own rooms. When they wake they join us. We get our private time and our family sleep time this way. We do lock the door for the short period of time we "need" the privacy and then unlock it. No one has been traumatized by a locked door and a parent tacking a second to open it yet! I'm just not personally comfortable having kids in the room during "those moments". Czen
if I had only met someone twice they wouldn't be under consideration! Just my .02 cents, Czen
My kids & I like these, however my teen won't touch them! Czen Breakfast Bean Cookies 2 cups oats 1 cup flour 1 tsp baking powder 1 tsp baking soda ¼ tsp cinnamon ¼ tsp salt 1 19 oz can white kidney or navy beans, rinsed and drained ¼ cup butter or margarine softened 1 cup packed brown sugar 1 large egg 1 tsp vanilla ½ cup chocolate chips ½ cup raisins or dried cranberries ¼ - ½ cup chopped walnuts or pecans 2 tbsp ground flaxseed (optional)...
crunchy_mama, how do you do your kale smoothies? Raw by the handful? I have been steaming, mincing, and then freezing into blobs that I throw in my berrie smoothie. I was just wondering if I'm doing it right! Czen
my two DD's loved it when we did it last year. They were turning 3 & 5. They are already planning that their next birthday party will be joint. They have even assumed that my youngest DD will join in the party next year. They will be turning 2, 4, & 6 at that time. As long as they want it like this I will continue it. I hate party planning so one big bash works for me! BTW their dates are the 13th, 17th, and 27th of the same month. Czen
My tip is to get in the shower and get dressed while your DH is making his lunch! The day goes so much better once that has been accomplished! BTW, I have 4 kids so I know where you're coming from. This is my key issue and I refuse to budge on it! Czen
That sounds fabulous to me! Can you explain how you "do" the sushi dip? Sounds interesting but I can't figure it out exactly! Czen
This one is great! http://allrecipes.com/recipe/fruity-...ad/detail.aspx Czen