or Connect

Posts by *GreenMama*

Welcome, mama! You'll love it here.
Quote: Originally Posted by splath There are two free hypnobabies tracks here: http://www.hypnobabies.com/mylink.php?id=4058#2freemp3 Thanks! I just downloaded them!
What is something you wish more people knew about you? What is your ideal job/career?
My standard questions: What is something you wish more people knew about you? What did you major in at school? Are you a SAHM or do you have a job? What is your ideal job/career?
I take them now that I found the gummies. The pills just made me :Puke
My standard questions: What is something you wish more people knew about you? What did you major in at school? Are you a SAHM or do you have a job? What is your ideal job/career?
What is something you wish more people knew about you? What did you major in at school? Are you a SAHM or do you have a job? What is your ideal job/career?
That rocks! And your siggy is pretty awesome too!
We just moved in September which is great because we would not have had the room for the new baby in the old house. As it is the baby will stay in the bed with us for at least the first year and at that point we'll move the boys from the bedroom across the hall from ours to the one upstairs. I feel so blessed that every time we've had a baby we have had the space to support them. Its been mostly luck except for this last time. Regardless we need to do a major...